L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Lugna dig fellas. We are also dealing with a journalist who has worked on Bloomberg for 6 years who actually isn't even a football journalist. Which makes everything even more strange, why she would lie about something like this. This specific girl is totally sure that Pep will come. She has 75k followers, she would throw them all straight into the trashcan. Worth the risk, nah.
Has she actually reported it’s Pep, or just that the money leads her to believe it’s Pep? Those are two different things

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,788
    Of course I'm looking. Some interesting routes. A official plane from BCN lands in 40 minutes in TRN, and there's a Cessna in the same direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Between Barcelona and Girona.
    links

Jun 6, 2015
    the spring leading up to Cardiff was the last time Allegri flipped the magic switch and turned our team from sluggish result grinders into a true elite team. last two seasons we never had that rainbow patch of form and experienced some bad defeats that were not there during Allegri's first three seasons. I felt he sort of lost his mojo in Cardiff.
    I'm not sure I agree. We looked almost unbeatable at the start of the season and we've had other good stretches of form in the last two seasons as well.

It was some of the fans who lost their believe in the team like you yourself admitted, Allegri didn't.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    I'm not sure I agree. We looked almost unbeatable at the start of the season and we've had other good stretches of form in the last two seasons as well.

It was some of the fans who lost their believe in the team like you yourself admitted, Allegri didn't.
    dunno, nothing in the past 2 seasons felt as good as our spring monster teams of 14/15, 15/16 and 16/17, maybe you are right and I had lost belief in this team.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    According to what has been reported by Radiosei this morning, Juventus director and former Lazio player Pavel Nedved wanted Lazio head coach Simone Inzaghi to replace Massimiliano Allegri, when the Italian head coach left the club at the end of the season.

Inzaghi was reportedly Nedved's first choice to replace Allegri but the Juventus upper management, including club president Andrea Agnelli, decided that Chelsea head coach Maurizio Sarri was their first choice and it appears as though the boss will be appointed as Juve's new manager today.

Inzaghi has signed an extension with Lazio to keep him at the Roman club for another few years; and temporarily deflecting the interest in Inzaghi from not only Juventus but AC Milan too.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    What happens when the chain smoking cunt fails miserably?

Are the ones blowing him hard now going to backtrack?
    No, the ones who almost committed harakiri when Allegri was signed, wanted him fired in Sept/Oct of 2015 already :howler:, had breakdowns after Real 3-0 and Atleti 2-0, who now say Ajax was the only negative result but that that was unlucky :lol: and Allegri's sole mistake forgetting Morata sub vs Bayern and not going for 4th vs Real and all the other times these mental imps almost committed seppuku, who have less analytical depth than 5th graders and can only count and compare the number of titles (hard to grasp this level of fish brain daftness) and are unable to detect trend, deterioration, loss of motivation, need for change in playing style for both Europe and Ronaldo are the ones who'll likely backtrack. Again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)