L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Sarri plays with a more defensive RB. (On the other hand, Cancelo is the perfect RB for Pep.)
Sarri plays with one defensive wingback who stays back and acts as a third CB and one offensive who attacks. If you sell Cancelo, you wouldn’t be going after trippier or hsaj as Sandro is more of an attacking guy himself.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Wait to reply to myself he answered

The Pep news came from a financial source who isn't saying anything anymore

This other news from a sporting source which are his usual sources

But as we've said all along sporting sources have always said Sarri
Very convenient.

We already knew Pep was "pushed" by financial sector and Sarri by sporting. Now that it's 99.9% Sarri, his "sources" fall in line.

And funny, even though sporting sources are his usual sources, he's just hearing from them now.

Don't waste your time on these guru idiots. These attn seekers are taking y'all for a ride.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sarri is much less inconsistent than EDF, y, exiting mickey cups doesnt change that for me.

di Francesco might have a higher ceiling as you pointed out with the fantastic CL run Roma did, but, as we saw in his 1.7 seasons in charge of Roma, he's absolutely incapable of managing a crisis.

I personally have a feeling that in a few years suggestion EDF>Sarri is gonna look real funny, but lets see first.
CL is a Mickey cup now? :shifty:

And I guess his victory in EL is meaningless because it’s a Mickey cup? :baus:

EDF > Sarri could look pretty funny, but so could Sarri > EDF. It’s hard to predict how coaches will do at the top level.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Very convenient.

We already knew Pep was "pushed" by financial sector and Sarri by sporting. Now that it's 99.9% Sarri, his "sources" fall in line.

And funny, even though sporting sources are his usual sources, he's just hearing from them now.

Don't waste your time on these guru idiots. These attn seekers are taking y'all for a ride.
"you can trust no guru but me confirmed" -delpiero06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)