L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
You know what my friends, I'm tired too. All day at work Twiiter> VS> Tuz> Twiiter> VS> Tuz, sometimes a message to a friend from Turin. Let's finish this game. But it seems to me that Pep will be announced on saturday after closing stock exchange..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think it's time to sit back and see what happens
I think that maybe the truth lies somewhere in between

Maybe we are still working with city to find a way to get pep but that hasn't been found yet and who knows if it will be?

I don't think we are waiting for Chelsea to find a replacement

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
So we’ve gone from the Monday after champions league final to the 4th June to the 14th June an now the 17th June? Lol I guess it’s 21st the 28th then July 4th then December 25th :rolleyes2: let’s face it nobody knows it’s all guess work and all we can do is wait wait wait

Strickland

May 17, 2019
And Sarri isn’t? Getting knocked out of both Coppa and Europe by far inferior teams in 2 of his 3 seasons at Napoli. I keep reading that Serie A doesn’t matter, only CL.

Anyways, like you said, to each his own. Sarri has his strong points. As does EDF. Both also have weaknesses, a big one being no experience managing a team expected to win titles.

- - - Updated - - -
And Sarri isn’t? Getting knocked out of both Coppa and Europe by far inferior teams in 2 of his 3 seasons at Napoli. I keep reading that Serie A doesn’t matter, only CL.

Anyways, like you said, to each his own. Sarri has his strong points. As does EDF. Both also have weaknesses, a big one being no experience managing a team expected to win titles.

- - - Updated - - -
Sarri is much less inconsistent than EDF, y, exiting mickey cups doesnt change that for me.

di Francesco might have a higher ceiling as you pointed out with the fantastic CL run Roma did, but, as we saw in his 1.7 seasons in charge of Roma, he's absolutely incapable of managing a crisis.

I personally have a feeling that in a few years suggestion EDF>Sarri is gonna look real funny, but lets see first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)