L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Seth has gurud basically saying that a source that is normally reliable mainly in regards to players leaving and being sold has said that Pep said no twice going back a while ago and latest in March

And that Sarri was looked for back before he left for Chelsea and he is the one we are going for as pep said no way back in March
2 year contract
Delayed because Chelsea is still looking for a replacement

He said he doesn't want to believe it but and hopes its just a smokescreen
First he said no in April and then at the end of May. He also said ManShitty sentence should come end of June/Early July.

Let's hope it's not true. Hoping the sentence comes today....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Here's what doesn't make sense to me in regards to gurus that go from one thing to another

They don't seem to say hey my source previously said Pep but he recently told me it fell through so it will be sarri

It's one post hey pep is coming!
Next post hey guys I spoke to my source, we never never were in for Pep, sarei is the one

Jul 20, 2012
Here's what doesn't make sense to me in regards to gurus that go from one thing to another

They don't seem to say hey my source previously said Pep but he recently told me it fell through so it will be sarri

Next post hey guys I spoke to my source, we never never were in for Pep, sarei is the one
That doesn't make any sense

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017

cuz its mostly all BS

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Wait to reply to myself he answered

The Pep news came from a financial source who isn't saying anything anymore

This other news from a sporting source which are his usual sources

But as we've said all along sporting sources have always said Sarri

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019

I think Seth said Sarri last week too.

But yeah, gurus don't really know much. They are just attention whores imo.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
49BD0B9D-6FF2-4928-B734-BD9D12B43128.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

EMPOLI - Interviewed by Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli, the managing director of Empoli Francesco Ghelfi confirmed the sure outcome of what is one of the most surprising negotiations of the summer, the landing of Maurizio Sarri (ex-coach of the Tuscan blues and of the Napoli) to Juventus: "It's all done, I think Chelsea are waiting for a consideration to free it as it happened last year".
What more do you people need? Seriously.

Jul 10, 2018
what is the latest from momblano?

di marzio?

di culo?
I give up. Seriously. Even Momblano doesnt know:

Paratici in London? You can speculate much. From what I understand it’s for the sale of #Cancelo that would be happening soon.

[Momblano]

#Juventus has done everything it had to do in recent months. We have always indicated the fundamental #UEFA sentence but it is not yet made public. #City already knows the sentence. We need to raise our arms and see what happens. For me he didn’t say “no”.

[Momblano]

If #Paratici is in London to close the #Sarri deal, it's something he did in the last 2 days. We are now “extra time” let's see how the game ends. There is no step backwards from my sources.

[Momblano]

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Well we need to know why it was "tutto fatto" last week and there's still no announcement.
Tutto fatto because it was from di culo.

Still no announcement bc 5m and Chelsea has to find new coach. Shouldn't be that hard to believe even if you didn't have last year's Sarri to Chelsea case study as reference.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Maybe Agnelli wants to be the coach himself?

So this whole thing is just to tire us and make us miserable so that on 29th August we will be begging for a coach, any coach, and Andrea Agnelli will reveal himself as the 'chosen one'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)