L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Recieved a whatsapp, so I had to look it up, it's this one:

https://www.tifosibianconeri.com/forum/topic/489687-il-topic-degli-insiders-•-summer-edition/?page=1268&tab=comments#comment-20174965

Everything I posted since march came from him, and he has never been wrong. He talks about 14-15 of June. So let's wait and see if he's right again.

I always get updated by whatsapp about the breaking news there, because I'm not often on that forum.

ToP gurued Pogback last summer

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I've been on VS since like 2007 but never really visited tifosi, is it any good? Better? Worse?
My friend who informs me through whatsapp thinks VS is bullshit, so he changed to tifosi many years ago.

The so called insiders on tifosi communicate in private and sometimes exchange the insider-infos they get, also done in March when some of them (more than one insider there and over a month before Momblano and the likes) came up with Guardiola, and then they discuss wether it's plausible or not and then they post it on the forum, and when it's not that plausible they say that where the news is from and how reliable it should be.

And sometimes they just know things, like they day before Allegri sacking, when all the media talked about Allegri renewing he came up and said "official statement between now (thursday) and saturday", "No renewel with Allegri, some agent who'd be needed for this is out of country". Next day: Boom, Allegri sacked. (I posted it here too: https://www.juventuz.com/threads/next-coach.43900/page-80#post-5957487 )

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
ToP gurued Pogback last summer
My friend told me about that back then. But in that Pogba case he has never been sure that it will happen. He said that we are trying and he believes that we can make it, but there has never been the same conviction as it was with ronaldo or in this Guardiola case.

But well, he still can be wrong. :p

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
My friend told me about that back then. But in that Pogba case he has never been sure that it will happen. He said that we are trying and he believes that we can make it, but there has never been the same conviction as it was with ronaldo or in this Guardiola case.

But well, he still can be wrong. :p
What about Avatar?

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
You can solve his riddles?

This guy most likely knows things.

Edit: He made a riddle a year ago about Ronaldo, many weeks before the transfer and no one got it. :lol3:
lol wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Just a couple more hours... let's see if anything happens.

We are wasting away our lives waiting for ManShitty's sentence :touched:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"Siamo ormai ai supplementari vediamo come va a finire la partita. Non c'è nessun passo indietro da parte delle mie fonti"

We are in extra time, let's see how the March finishes
There hasn't been any retracting from my sources

Momblano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)