L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Even if the coach is willing to leave, contract is a contract, we saw just last year it took 2 months for Sarri to join Chelsea. Its not about an individual case, but its silly to dismiss the power the clubs have on the coaches they have under contract. Especially when as sought out after as Pep.
Clubs certainly have power but it's not like Pep is like any other coach, Pep is a company itself, he has a lot of power himself too.
If Agnelli fired Allegri to gamble on Pep, I'm sure it wasn't actually a gamble, Pep must have agreed to something.

I trust our management. We saw how bad we were under Cobolli Gigli and stuff and then Agnelli arrives and everything changes. He's a powerful and intelligent man. Even if he made a gamble, I trust he made the best decision possible for the future of this club. (And that can't be Sarri).

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Jul 10, 2018
WAIT WHAT?! THAT VIDEO?! ANY ITALIAN?1 Isnt he talking to BS SOCCER TEAM which is a academy team? Who most probably will attend the academy tournament at allianz stadium?! And then he says: "see you soon"

Am i right? Anyone italian

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
WAIT WHAT?! THAT VIDEO?! ANY ITALIAN?1 Isnt he talking to BS SOCCER TEAM which is a academy team? Who most probably will attend the academy tournament at allianz stadium?! And then he says: "see you soon"

Am i right? Anyone italian
yes you're right

- - - Updated - - -

To me it doesn't even sound like him. It looks like a voice over
you really are the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)