L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
The difference here is there's no rule about not giving World Cup hosting to undemocratic countries. City broke UEFA's own rules, and if they fail to act on it they have to face lawsuits from any club that's been punished before. FFP, as a result, will be a joke. I think they will get something, but the severity of the punishment is unknown.

- - - Updated - - -

Is he as credible as Pesto Flies? if yes then :tuttosport:
I think the sentence will satisfy both parties, more show than substance.

Besides city will take it to CAS and then Federal Supreme Court of Switzerland if need be.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
One user in VS said that the contracts of Arteta, Planchart and Buenaventura (Pep´s staff) ends in 18 days and haven´t renovate yet. That´s really weird.
It is if true.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t really believe this, and even if true, would expect a deferral to 20-21.

But I so want this to happen, as the trickle down puts Spurs into Pot1!
I just looked that account up on Twitter. It's ridiculous to be quoting it.

20-21 isn't a given. Look at what happened with Milan a year ago even if the cases aren't exactly the same.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
very unprofessional from juve to not have a coach yet. not good! it shows lack of ambition and leadership on the management end.
It shows nothing that's out of ordinary.

It took a while for Sarri to officially join Chelsea too last summer (poor guy has to go through this every off season lol). Similar scenario + a nutter in ADL. Won't take that long this time.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013

:lol:

Heh, damn, the one who laughs in the background is the guy who put info that Mihajlovic is close to Juve. What a bums

:mombly:take them! Yes tomorrow is the D-Day.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Guy who announced Guardiola on march and the timing of Allegri's official sacking and who made me post all the stuff here said "14-15" last night. Let's hope he's right (again). :xfinger:
So Friday or Saturday? And im over hoping, Pep ain't coming most likely. I was wondering if you had tangible breaking news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)