L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Eurosport France saying Pep rejected a 20ml a year offer, foxsports Asia reposted the same thing citing Eurosport France

Let's see how this goes, what's interesting is now this comes out
Tabloids saying Pep wants a break
From never any contact to now an offer that was apparently rejected

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2011
Slowly but surely other media are starting to report these type of stories. Either Pep wants a break after next season or there has been contact with Juve, but the initial offer got declined. I'm positive we will hear something by the end of this week. I think we just have to be a little bit more patient for another day or 2.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Eurosport France saying Pep rejected a 20ml a year offer, foxsports Asia reposted the same thing citing Eurosport France

We can still increase the offer ...I still have hope and Sarri is just plan B , even if Chelsea don't want to release him , we still can activate his tiny clause ...

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

This seems similar to the news posted by FI quoting that douche Pedulla.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I wonder
If all this pep stuff is true

Pep had news filtered through that he wanted to give the CL one more shot then planned to leave city (as mentioned by, yes notably unreliable, English tabloids)

Out of nowhere comes the uefa sentence banning man city from the CL

Pep can then say he planned to stay another year to try for it but feels his cycle is done at city seeing as he can't win anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)