L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Where are the Pep and Agnelli/Paratici/Nedved haters?!?!?!

These are your last days as trolls, after that you'll become irrelevant.

Pep is gonna bring us a CL (at least one), Ronaldo is gonna score 40+, Dybala will score 30+.

:tuttosport:

But most importantly... we won't pass the ball back to the defense to try to defend when we are attacking anymore... :cry: :touched:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Well Momblano since few days started saying that everybody in Turin are giving Sarry as done and tha Juve won't battle with City for Guardiola cause Andrea is ECA president.

To me the situation looks like this:
Sarry 99%
Guardiola 1% if somehow City owner agree for gentlement agreement and let him go.

Problem is we can't wait forever.
Problem Juventus won't pay anything to Chelsea to sign Sarri

Small hopes are City making charges to Tas/Tar/Cas however is called even before they know what's the damage with UEFA.
Guardiola did sign a pre-contract everything is in City hands all we can do is wait.

Juventus with the "we won't pay to release Sarri" seems the last desperate try to take time and pray for Guardiola
This post. :lol:

So random and still so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Pep is gonna bring us a CL (at least one), Ronaldo is gonna score 40+, Dybala will score 30+.

What a jinx :sergio:

@mods pls consider a ban.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
This post. :lol:

So random and still so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

What a jinx :sergio:

@mods pls consider a ban.
Who are you? A dictator? This is a free forum. As long as we are not actually rude we can believe and say whatever we want.

ignore the user instead of crying to the mods, what are you, 12?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Such a weird saga. I don't even care anymore. Someone here once said sometjing like "after you've been raped so many times you forget you have a dick in your ass"

I kinda feel the same now... Numb

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

But most importantly... we won't pass the ball back to the defense to try to defend when we are attacking anymore... :cry: :touched:
Who are you? A dictator? This is a free forum. As long as we are not actually rude we can believe and say whatever we want.

ignore the user instead of crying to the mods, what are you, 12?
:lol:

Blue moon beer forumite or not, well done lol.

And I can't blame anyone for laughing at this content.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
APOLOGIES FOR ERRORS IN MY POST THIS MORNING IN CONNEXION WITH

1) Juve coach announcement
2) Manchester City Uefa announcement

In each case I quoted dates in July.

It should have read June.

So 1) is 14/6
2) is end of June.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bayern is the closest thing to Juventus that I can find in Europe.
They just win finals and a tad richer than us.
Oh and Bayern never outbid anyone.
Recently their highest bid for a player was James Rodriguez. 42m.
That was under Guardiola.
They started investing money just this summer with Lucas Hernandez 80m
When Pep went to Bayern they had the best team in the world, their best team in their history and have won the treble, they had like three consecutive CL finals and he demanded a further 200-300mil budget and players like Alcantara from Barca.
Before him Bayern were trashing Barca, Real and Juve 3-4:0, with Pep they never got past the semis.
How can anyone compare that Bayern with this Juve?
You mean their footballistic approach, well yes, maybe, but thats completely irrelevant, as irrelevant was Barca with Bayern, it didnt matter, it only matters that they had the best team in Europe and a very strong budget at that moment.
He chose the best team so it would be the easiest thing to win and he still failed...

Failing with that Bayern is exactly the reason that proves that Pep is only a paper champion.
After the Messi+Xavi+Iniesta combo, the next best thing was that Bayern and he has failed!!
If he has failed with that super team, he certainly doesnt have a chance with this Juve...
And he knows that, thats why he will never accept such a difficult task, at least as long as there is still some hype left in him.

When even the most clueless ppl realize that he can only win when he has a far far far better material at his command and he is not miracle maker, then he will start picking at least the teams that can provide some prestige, cash and at least the domestic title.
This is exactly where he sits now in his declining career...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)