L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I honestly want to believe that #PepON might still be a possibility but frankly atm it coudn’t be more obvious that it just ain’t hapenning, not this summer anyway.

However, i choose to believe that Sarri isn’t and wasn’t our first choice all along, i’d genuinly be confused if that’s the case, ofc i’d support him if he eventually ends up here because Juventus doing well it’s all that matters after all but i sure can’t deny my disappointment in how the club has handled replacing one of our most succesfull coaches in history for someone with whom we have almost no guarantees about.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I honestly want to believe that #PepON might still be a possibility but frankly atm it coudn’t be more obvious that it just ain’t hapenning, not this summer anyway.

However, i choose to believe that Sarri isn’t and wasn’t our first choice all along, i’d genuinly be confused if that’s the case, ofc i’d support him if he eventually ends up here because Juventus doing well it’s all that matters after all but i sure can’t deny my disappointment in how the club has handled replacing one of our most succesfull coaches in history for someone with whom we have almost no guarantees about.
Pep and Poch offer even less guarantees than Sarri, who is likely to continue our dominance in Italy, while the other two have never coached there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve press conference still scheduled for 14/7.

The ruling on Manchester City is expected by the end of July.
Everyone knows you give bad news in Friday’s right before weekends so people have the weekend to cool off.

Sarri confirmed :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Disagree on Juve never winning CL. Agree on Juve being afraid to leave or comfort zone, we hire almost exclusively Italian coaches.
sarri won’t give us a CL and we no longer have the last two great Italian coaches who couldn’t get us the CL either

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Pep and Poch offer even less guarantees than Sarri, who is likely to continue our dominance in Italy, while the other two have never coached there.
In different circumstances maybe i would agree with your point of view, however, that logic could just aswell apply to any Serie A semi-decent non-catenaccio italian coach out there, which let’s be honest, just isn’t what we require atm in order to take the next and perhaps final leap in our, let’s put it like this, year-by-year growth process.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
sarri won’t give us a CL and we no longer have the last two great Italian coaches who couldn’t get us the CL either
I wouldn't be so sure of Sarri not giving us a CL, it's definitely possible, worse coaches than him have won it before - di Matteo, Luis Enrique, Benitez.. Don't lose your faith, we still have players like Chiellini and Ronaldo with a will of steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)