L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ppl should give Sarri a chance, he outplayed Max with an inferior squad while in Napoli, outsmarted us in the transfer market, with multiple times inferior budget.
Napoli hates our guts and it was his role as their coach to feed those polemics, have no doubt that he will do the same to them when he join us.
Remember how much we suffered to get decent coaches in the past and how we coped with everybody's rejects.
Even Max when he joined was unwanted by all, was considered a reject and was not rated as Sarri is rated now.
Every Italian team would have hired Sarri now, should they had the chance. Not many would have hired Max when we did.
Yet given the best material in the league, he delivered!
Stop having unrealistic expectations, look at the past before daydream for the future.

And lastly consider this, what was the one thing Juve didnt have and couldn't deliver better performances in the CL?
Not under Max, not after Conte, never, heck not even under Capello?
An attacking plan! This is exactly why Sarri is coming, because of Momblano, he made him look like a poor Pep substitute, but he was our plan all along.
Out of our available options, Sarri was one of the most proven options to deliver just that, before anyone's drops his hope on Juve, he should at least consider that...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I’m as skeptical as anyone else but don’t knock it until you try it I guess

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano is sinking slower than the titanic :lol:
:agree:

Can’t stand Sarri, and think his football is overrated as heck.

But if he comes, I will be watching our matches, cheering this team on the same as always, supporting Sarri to surprise me and improve us.

- - - Updated - - -

People saying they would stop watching Juve if Sarri was appointed....

I hope you do stop watching Juve - we don’t need fans like that
We need the fans who stopped watching under Allegri back though, right? :seven:

Jun 6, 2015
:agree:

Can’t stand Sarri, and think his football is overrated as heck.

But if he comes, I will be watching our matches cheering this team on the same as always, supporting Sarri to surprise me and improve us.
This isn't really his fault. It's the media and the fans that are responsible for that. It's quite crazy how a simple term such as Sarrismo/Sarriball makes such a huge difference in terms of building a brand around your football philosophy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ppl should give Sarri a chance, he outplayed Max with an inferior squad while in Napoli, outsmarted us in the transfer market, with multiple times inferior budget.
Napoli hates our guts and it was his role as their coach to feed those polemics, have no doubt that he will do the same to them when he join us.
Remember how much we suffered to get decent coaches in the past and how we coped with everybody's rejects.
Even Max when he joined was unwanted by all, was considered a reject and was not rated as Sarri is rated now.
Every Italian team would have hired Sarri now, should they had the chance.
Stop trying unrealistic expectations, look at the past before daydream for the future.

And lastly consider this, what was the one thing Juve didnt have and couldn't deliver better performances in the CL?
Not under Max, not after Conte, never, heck not even under Capello?
An attacking plan! This is exactly why Sarri is coming, because of Momblano, he made him look like a poor Pep substitute, but he was our plan all along.
Out of our available options, Sarri was one of the most proven options to deliver just that, before anyone's drops his hope on Juve, he should at least consider that...
fbd.jpg

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If he gets it wrong, he gets it wrong.
Unlike the others he comes with reputation. He's earned that reputation so at the end it will be his own loss and of those who are fapping this right minute.

However, if in the unlikely situation he gets it right. No one will doubt him again, including me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jul 10, 2018
Chelsea first needs to find a replacement for #Sarri.

[Di Marzio]

Oh yeah, take your time Chelsea. We can wait for Sarri! We are totally chilling. - Agnelli & Paratici

Lmfao, so Juve would really wait for Chelsea like fkn dogs right? Get your ass outta here

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Chelsea first needs to find a replacement for #Sarri.

[Di Marzio]

Oh yeah, take your time Chelsea. We can wait for Sarri! We are totally chilling. - Agnelli & Paratici

Lmfao, so Juve would really wait for Chelsea like fkn dogs right? Get your ass outta here
We're being toyed with by managers and clubs ever since the hasty decision of ending our work with Allegri so early.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We're being toyed with by managers and clubs ever since the hasty decision of ending our work with Allegri so early.
Actually ever since the Anti-Juve league took down Moggi.
We coped better after Andrea came forward and Sarri will be our best coup just yet, when was the last time we stealed the coach of one of the wealthiest clubs in Europe, right after winning a European club?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cheer guys, dont drop juve, there are 4-5 better options out there, but it could easily have been much much worse.
We ve been through worse than that, should Sarri fail, we will see where we go from there, but give it a chance first!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This isn't really his fault. It's the media and the fans that are responsible for that. It's quite crazy how a simple term such as Sarrismo/Sarriball makes such a huge difference in terms of building a brand around your football philosophy.
It's not even some revolutionary tactic. Lots and lots of teams play a similar 4-3-3 style.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
its hard to call it hyper-analyzing considering the content i think verbal diarrhea is more appropriate.

it just keeps flowing and stinks up the whole thread
And so where are your arguments?
I care about my fellow Juventini and dont hesitate to burst their buble when i believe that they will suffer more if i dont.
Many times my truth hurts and was unpopular and every time i m trying to justify my stance with arguements, because its in my nature and because the ones that cant are fast to drop personal insults and accuse me of trolling.
It is a very bold stance to have arguments, present them and defend them, however baseless jeer only prove one's emptiness.
History has proven me correct many times like this, surely more times than it did Momblano, its a only a matter of time to see what happens again.
I can only be sure for one thing, naysayers will again disappear and will again next time i ll return with another argument, its in their nature...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And so where are your arguments?
I care about my fellow Juventini and dont hesitate to burst their buble when i believe that they will suffer more if i dont.
Many times my truth hurts and was unpopular and every time i m trying to justify my stance with arguements, because its in my nature and because the ones that cant are fast to drop personal insults and accuse me of trolling.
It is a very bold stance to have arguments, present them and defend them, however baseless jeer only prove one's emptiness.
History has proven me correct many times like this, surely more times than it did Momblano, its a only a matter of time to see what happens again.
I can only be sure for one thing, naysayers will again disappear and will again next time i ll return with another argument, its in their nature...
so youre not even subtle with the trolling anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)