L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Seems like the Sarri ship should've docked by now if it was so simple. Immediately after they won Europa, Sarri was reported to be meeting with Chelsea and it was spun that there was an agreement he could leave. Now there's a release clause. These stories are conflicting. Seems like it was a simple connection to make for the media and they flourished the details to what they assumed only to be wrong.

It won't be so cut and dry, regardless of who the manager is next year but I do believe the wait and the amount of time right now speak volumes to our intentions as a club. We let Allegri go. Like him or not (I love him), he is a top manager who brought us some great success (two finals, not so much) and letting him just walk means we had a plan. Our recent history of calculated moves and ambitious projects tell us as much. The sheer ambition to attempt for Ronaldo says a lot about management. And letting Allegri go speaks volumes to a plan.

Let's wait and see what that plan looks like.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Lo dico per l'ultima volta, perché continuo a ricevere le stesse domande. Guardiola NON decide se liberarsi o meno dal City in base alla sentenza, ha già deciso E si è già liberato. La sentenza è questione di optics, fornisce un alibi sia al City che a lui.

Paraphrasing
Guardiola isn't waiting for the sentence to be released he has already asked and has already been released. The sentencing is a question of optics for man city which will give them cover, an alibi for city and his departure

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
How many times do the media reported sarri done sarri released etc.After 9 day he isn't even officially out of Chelsea. Today ,according to pedulla was sarri day , yet until Monday nothing is gonna happen.
Everyone is just guessing at the moment crossing fingers that in the end they are gonna be right.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I just wonder why people like Kyle, ALC, BAus and others are so butthurt that people are talking Guardiola :lol:

Maybe we do it for fun, maybe we do it because we simply want to. Maybe we are not concerned that our poor hearts will be broken by a reality check once Sarri is appointed instead of Pep but we will just move on.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
that would explain criscitiello's outburst from the other day. paratici must be feeding the press with crap information.
No signs that Pep is leaving.

Sarri has nothing of a Juve coach about him, we actually have standards.

I'm looking at the bracket of Pochettino, Inzaghi, Di Francesco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)