L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Difficult to translate

translation
The man with his back to us is paratici, but the one you can clearly see doesnt look like ramadani

That can't be, it's definitely him I took the picture with him

- - - Updated - - -

[B]Federico Gennarelli[/B]‏ @[B]F_Genna88[/B] 47m47 minutes ago
More
Ad oggi, per me, il Tottenham non si priverà di #Pochettino dopo una stagione così. Mi incuriosisce molto invece la possibilità che sia #Arteta, vice di #Guardiola, a guidare il City dalla prossima stagione. Una scelta di continuità, specie in caso di addio alla Champions.

To date, for me, Tottenham will not deprive itself of #Pochettino after such a season. I'm rather curious about the possibility that #Arteta, #Guardiola's deputy, will be leading the City from next season. A choice of continuity, especially in the case of farewell to the Champions.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
No, they don't care about that.
Thats not a point, but yes, already they care about public reactions. We are in a completely different position than 5 years ago, when we had to make risky decisions, like Allegri.
Of course, this isnt the main determinant, but they value with reactions of people, fans.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
In February, Fiorentina gave a mandate for Chiesa's sale to Fali Ramadani, who found an agreement with Juventus (Five-year contract, l €5m per season). Now the ball is in Commisso's court. [@NicoSchira]

So this Ramadani meeting could mean Chiesa maybe.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Thats not a point, but yes, already they care about public reactions. We are in a completely different position than 5 years ago, when we had to make risky decisions, like Allegri.
Of course, this isnt the main determinant, but they value with reactions of people, fans.
No they don't. Otherwise Allegri never would've been hired, Vidal never sold, Marchisio, Buffon and ADP never left, Bonucci never brought back, Icardi never a target etc.

Agnelli doesn't care, he's as cold blooded as they come.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
https://www.juventibus.com/trattativa-guardiola-agenda-sarri/

Momblano has some updates regarding GUARDIOLA. Anyone who can translate?
Sandro Scarp to : The triad Agnelli-Nedved-Paratici decides to change, Guardiola from the ok, but says "I am there, I like the project, but I am under contract". Do we immediately speak of a termination clause from the City (in case of failed access in the Champions League and the possibility that it also concerns possible disqualifications)? Didn't Juve consider that the disqualification would come too late?

Luca Momblano : What results to us immediately is that Guardiola is worried and annoyed by the corporate folds of the City, so almost regardless of the sentence because we all know (all the more who works in the City) that at the helm of that club there is a potentate. The clause is a scenario initially held there, then thoroughly investigated by the person in charge to have a possible guarantee route to reach the end for which the parties have committed themselves. We can go quietly until mid-month, not only due to the technical deadline of the clause in question. We can go there because we are Juventus, even if it seems paradoxical.

- - - Updated - - -

Google translate

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Sandro Scarp to : The triad Agnelli-Nedved-Paratici decides to change, Guardiola from the ok, but says "I am there, I like the project, but I am under contract". Do we immediately speak of a termination clause from the City (in case of failed access in the Champions League and the possibility that it also concerns possible disqualifications)? Didn't Juve consider that the disqualification would come too late?

Luca Momblano : What results to us immediately is that Guardiola is worried and annoyed by the corporate folds of the City, so almost regardless of the sentence because we all know (all the more who works in the City) that at the helm of that club there is a potentate. The clause is a scenario initially held there, then thoroughly investigated by the person in charge to have a possible guarantee route to reach the end for which the parties have committed themselves. We can go quietly until mid-month, not only due to the technical deadline of the clause in question. We can go there because we are Juventus, even if it seems paradoxical.

- - - Updated - - -

Google translate
He also speaks of the only sarri connections are on his side and the media. They're the only ones bringing up sarri to Juventus. Juventus hasn't said anything about it. Except for that little response fr Paratici.

He continues on speaking about sarri would still have to find a house in Torino which in turn guardiola already has.

Momblano: this is an interesting part because it is incontrovertible. Sarri already feels the next Juventus coach. Juventus does not talk about it, apart from a few cues here and there of Paratici in the sense that Sarri is one of the few coaches who has been adding more or less façade off phrases in sentences off the records a few weeks ago. On the other hand everyone is speaking quietly: Ramadani speaks, Sarri parchchia, Sarri's son speaks, Bertelli speaks (he is still under contract at Chelsea where he is highly esteemed). They only have to choose the house in Turin, where perhaps Guardiola has already chosen it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do you guys think it's possible that we had sarri in line, then our board saw generally negative reaction and backtracked? That's why it takes time, maybe they are re-evaluating market?
If they decided on Sarri they would get him. They are not gonna be guided by negative backlash, it's a factor but not a decisive one. If it was Allegri wouldn't been our coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)