L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Imagine blaming Ronaldo for our poor season. :sergio:
Did you even watch a single juve game this year? Ronaldo was the only attacker who tried to push forward every time he got an opportunity to do so.
Yes, alone in my sitting room. I have subscribed premier sport by the way but that is not important we need brain to predict and analyse football, not childish argument like a teenager.

I tell you what I believe about Ronaldo ok
Do I believe that Ronaldo is the best player ever? Absolutely No.
Do I believe he is the best since 2008? Absolutely yes. I always rate him over Messi.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So you stand up for your stupidity even when you know that you don’t have a valid argument.

You remind me of Al Pacino not the actor tho but that line from Scarface “I always tell the truth even when I lie”.
You need to face the reality.
:lol: there is no argument to be had. The fact that you think Ronaldo has done fuck all for Juventus and Juve's faults of last season lies with him has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read on here. Seriously you ought to stop stealing oxygen already

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine blaming Ronaldo for our poor season. :sergio:
Did you even watch a single juve game this year? Ronaldo was the only attacker who tried to push forward every time he got an opportunity to do so.
I know right :lol: but but but I'm stupid for not putting a case of why Ronaldo is not at fault and not noting what hes actually contributed :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, alone in my sitting room. I have subscribed premier sport by the way but that is not important we need brain to predict and analyse football, not childish argument like a teenager.

I tell you what I believe about Ronaldo ok
Do I believe that Ronaldo is the best player ever? Absolutely No.
Do I believe he is the best since 2008? Absolutely yes. I always rate him over Messi.
You need to go apologise to the trees already oxygen thief

- - - Updated - - -

whatever the outcome will be , i freking luv you guys, going trough this suffering is actually pretty enjoyable with Tuz
Love you too. Not Alex samatar though. Hes deluded beyond repair and reasoning

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
:lol: there is no argument to be had. The fact that you think Ronaldo has done fuck all for Juventus and Juve's faults of last season lies with him has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read on here. Seriously you ought to stop stealing oxygen already

- - - Updated - - -

I know right :lol: but but but I'm stupid for not putting a case of why Ronaldo is not at fault and not noting what hes actually contributed :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ok badasswhatever you won the fight, can you please get out of the pub and go to sleep. It is getting late.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
there is no argument to be had. The fact that you think Ronaldo has done fuck all for Juventus and Juve's faults of last season lies with him has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read on here. Seriously you ought to stop stealing oxygen already

- - - Updated - - -

I know right but but but I'm stupid for not putting a case of why Ronaldo is not at fault and not noting what hes actually contributed

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He admitted to me he comes to Tuz to troll for fun, so litterally dont take a single word he says seriously. Probably why he is going to such extremes takes, to bait people easiest. Tho he can also be legit stupid, both can be true.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
From the word association. As in Football Association. The English came up with it which explains why it sounds so horrible, they never come up with any good stuff
Um, the game of association football itself, the English language, and the World Wide Web. You must be being ironic, as this conversation isn’t happening here without any of those.

Soccer is our word though. But for some reason we really don’t like to use it anymore.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He admitted to me he comes to Tuz to troll for fun, so litterally dont take a single word he says seriously. Probably why he is going to such extremes takes, to bait people easiest. Tho he can also be legit stupid, both can be true.
I said yesterday that I often panic at the thought of how unprepared the US is for Godzilla attacks and I think he might've thought i was serious :boh:

Guy cracks me up

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Um, the game of association football itself, the English language, and the World Wide Web. You must be being ironic, as this conversation isn’t happening here without any of those.

Soccer is our word though. But for some reason we really don’t like to use it anymore.
It was used by the upper class that's why

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You shouldn’t have said anything to Badass. It’s always fun watching him work himself into a lather against obvious trolls. It’s so easy with him too.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"Guardiola? Ogni tanto e' bello sognare, abbiamo passato anni in cui non arrivavano piu' campioni, dopo Cristiano Ronaldo oggi ci sta fantasticare. L'allenatore, che credo abbiano gia' scelto, sara' quello giusto per dare un'idea nuova e vincente".

Barzagli

"guardiola? Every now and again it's nice to dream. We went through yeaes where we didn't sign champions, after cristiano, today, dreaming is permitted. The coach, I believe they've already chosen, he will be the right one to give new and winning ideas"

Guru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)