L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ok admit that you couldn’t find anything to add. Here we talking about reality not fairytales. We used to play attractive football before Ronaldo.
We used to win as a team before Ronaldo
We used to score more goals before Ronaldo
We used to scare teams like Ajax before Ronaldo.
We didn’t have a talisman before Ronaldo.

I don’t hate him, never did but I have a point to criticise him and Paratici and I hope they do better the season coming.
You're talking absolute horse crap

You're seriously asking me to note down what Ronaldo contributes to Juve? Sorry I don't need to justify wasting a minute more even trying to explain that point to a complete Rtard like yourself because you clearly didn't watch a single match this season

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing Ronado dominate today just reminds me of how perfect Sarri would have been as a coach for him.
But but but Ronaldo has made Juve worse according to @alex_samatar

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
You're talking absolute horse crap

You're seriously asking me to note down what Ronaldo contributes to Juve? Sorry I don't need to justify wasting a minute more even trying to explain that point to a complete Rtard like yourself because you clearly didn't watch a single match this season

- - - Updated - - -

But but but Ronaldo has made Juve worse according to @alex_samatar
So you stand up for your stupidity even when you know that you don’t have a valid argument.

You remind me of Al Pacino not the actor tho but that line from Scarface “I always tell the truth even when I lie”.
You need to face the reality.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Ok admit that you couldn’t find anything to add. Here we talking about reality not fairytales. We used to play attractive football before Ronaldo.
We used to win as a team before Ronaldo
We used to score more goals before Ronaldo
We used to scare teams like Ajax before Ronaldo.
We didn’t have a talisman before Ronaldo.

I don’t hate him, never did but I have a point to criticise him and Paratici and I hope they do better the season coming.
Imagine blaming Ronaldo for our poor season. :sergio:
Did you even watch a single juve game this year? Ronaldo was the only attacker who tried to push forward every time he got an opportunity to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)