L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How about all the positive signings. You just mentioned one player. Ronaldo ain’t add something new to team he just worked for himself. Plus he is getting older according to his football career. Let’s face the reality we need new talents more new talents.
Positive signings? It was paratici that recommended Vidal whilst marotta wanted inter, fortunately conte agreed with paratici.

Ronaldo hasn't added anything new to this team??? Loool ok I'll just stop and laugh whilst I try and swallow such a stupid point on so many levels

Buy on AliExpress.com

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
You know leaking positive stories about your company would be considered securities fraud? in US Elon Musk was fined 20m for something similar.
I understand. But personally, I dontt think that this is a special stock pumping .Of course, this is also indirect. But it's more about media noise, about the envelope. Agnelli builds with hes presidency a Juventus, which will stand on strong legs for the next few decades. As I wrote. Juventus and Agnelli family it's like one body. Of course, today Juve is a business, but I know that for Andrea Juve is also a big love, love uncle Gianni instilled in him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
You tell me. What have city ever achieved in Europe? They've never even made it to a semi final. The fans themselves dont even turn up for CL matches
They're still a relatively young club as far as CL football is concerned and you know that. They really should've knocked out Spurs to reach the semis and if they did my money would've been on them to win the whole thing. You need a bit of luck in Europe as we know. They're not far away in my opinion.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If we indeed are going for Pep and he comes, does anyone know what his relationship with Cr7 is?

Cristiano has a huge ego, I remember Allegri constantly had to mention in all press conferences that he was the best player in the world (which he is in my eyes).

But Pep is the biggest Messi fan in the world, would be interesting to see how they play that one out.
They’re fucking grown ups not kids FFS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)