L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2015
Yeah this waiting game with Sarri just doesn't make any sense. He's basically a free man, so if we truly wanted him we would've already announced it or at least admit it so that we can make moves in the mercato asap.

If he was our primary target we would've just paid that 5 mill release clause.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I wonder why they don't do that.. hmm... since Sarri made himself available every day for the past 7 days.

Sarri is literally begging to come to Juve and yet they won't sign him just... strange isn't?
Yes, maybe because Chelsea didn't vanish into thin air and we're just waiting for other possible opportunities... This Pep stuff has gone way too far now.

dylanjuventino

Jul 10, 2018
And this Twitter guy who posted all the info and thoughts yesterday, yall think he just randomly choose to do all that? Like sure thing nobody knows who he is, if Sarri arrives sure thing everyone can talk shit on his page. But he could just delete his account. Why would he waste his time on all that info if it wasnt some truth in it?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I think it's plausible to assume that Pep already freed himself from City.

But he can't officially be announced new Juve manager until the media is all over the City ban/sanctions.

Probably City agreed to terminate the contract in exchange of more time until it's official. Works perfectly for both City and Pep.

- - - Updated - - -

And it's a lie, nothing new then. So what?

And he did also say 'things can change.. maybe they won't want me here anymore etc etc'.

So nothing to see there really. Just standard response.
Not really standard,but ok there is always a way to bail out.
He could have made it easier for himself that's all.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
How does that make sense? Chelsea does what's good for Chelsea.
I expressed myself wrong.

Chelsea didn't fire Conte because they - Chelsea and Conte - were fighting in court basically. Chelsea didn't want to pay him his exit, and Conte wouldn't leave without getting paid.

That's the difference. But Sarri can be bought by Juve for a mere 5mil.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
From what I understand that's the official publishing of the sanctions

City would already know by now so any related clauses or agreements Etc would already be done
It's a bit too far fetched for me tbh. The moment the sanctions become official is the very first moment any clauses can be triggered. Intentions and ideas can be communicated earlier but they can't be effective before the sentence arrives.
Otherwise Pep would be officially the Juve's new coach by now but it doesn't look like he will anytime soon. Everything depends on the sentence which couldn't come any sooner xD

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
And this Twitter guy who posted all the info and thoughts yesterday, yall think he just randomly choose to do all that? Like sure thing nobody knows who he is, if Sarri arrives sure thing everyone can talk shit on his page. But he could just delete his account. Why would he waste his time on all that info if it wasnt some truth in it?
British Di Culo

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Look I want pep, but I'm tired of this bs waiting and the longer it goes on the more I'm inclined to believe it will be sarri
You're thinking without being rational.

Think logically for 10 seconds. Juve are without a coach. Sarri and Chelsea want to part their ways. Even if Chelsea are holding onto Sarri, Juve can get him by paying 5mil.

Yet they didn't. After all the italian media said they would for the past 7 days.

And then we have Agnelli relaxing in Ibiza. Nedved relaxing somewhere too. Paratici relaxing in south Italy.

They already have the coach. They're just waiting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Because people waste time on stupid shit all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)