L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i too am interested in a tattoo but i dont know what i would actually want permanently on my skin.

my buddy has a bunch of cool marine tattoos but i was never in the marines :boh:
You surely relate to something. I think I'd have like 10 different ideas surely. It would be hard to choose but being without options is impossible imo. But yeah, marine stuff while not even being there is kinda silly.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013

WOW, what a graphic design. It looks like a kid from editor in chief who have fun in some random graphic program for the reluctant, and as a gift he could enter names that would come to his mind. This is how SKY looks like in recent times.They used some times ago to be reliable medium, today cut off from many informers (especially from Juventus), they go easy way and SKY journalists dont differ much from those nonames writing on twitter in Guardiola/Sarri case(by the way, what the fuck is about this compulsives storytellers, who open accounts and go with this shit in hard way).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)