L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If Sarri wanted out and Abramovich said no, we would've just paid that 5 million release clause if he was truly our n.1 priority.

Isn't it that simple?
No it's not. We've been penny pinchers for ages now...

And I don't think he is our priority but that's just guessing. Anyone who says differently has a problem in his head.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Why do people think Pep wants to quit City? Because this Momblano dude said so? He has the best squad in Europe and surely wants to win the CL with them. And no, they're not going to be banned this year.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
You missed his post where he proved he is not.
Yeah, in my line of work when a random nobody pops out of nowhere and one of the first thing he has to do is to prove something or defend himself usually means the opposite of what you think or suggest.

Anyway, since I am bored and have an hour until the end of work day, lets analyze:

- He joined yesterday, literally all he does is backing up with everything he has the bald spaniard to Juventus rumors and reports, he doesnt participate in any other discussions and topics, the sole purpose of him joining is "Josep to Juventus" comments;
- He starts sharing links and quotes from a shitty little forum nobody`s even heard of or gives a fuck about, saying that "even in that said prestigious and worldwide known forum members there are reading tuz and are quoting some of the posts to laugh at and etc..." ;
- Today, he quotes a specific post from that shitty little forum where he is mentioned by nickname, only him, probably by his own account there - "That forum is full of absolute nutbars especially CosmoX, some grade A crazy right there".

What do you mean by "especially CosmoX", who the fuck are you, people from other forums are following you now? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Geez, it only takes 10 minutes for an outsider who`s visiting Tuz for the first time to filter out which posts/users are worth following and which are... well, random mumbo-jumbo, biased opinions, useless spam, etc... Guess in which group he belongs to?

This is a very weak attempt from a very limited group of subhumans, but those kind of attempts are inevitable and understandable, especially here on Tuz. What some of you guys did, with all those Di Culo stories, tweets, backgrounds, etc... that was Master trolling, you set the bar very, very high and there will always be random peasants online who think that are good enough to match or even top that. Someday someone might, but as Arya said to the God of death - Not today!

Cheers, I dont want to personally offend the troll though, I wish him well, but he came here unprepared, thinking it would be fun to play a little checkers, eventually he will realize he`s sitting at the chessboard and he`s losing. Sorry, troll attempt failed!

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Our stocks are flying
Up 3.65 percent

Anyway
Let's say the sentence comes out in 7 days

On the 14th the tour/museum at the stadium isn't available

Presentation the 14th?
14th of June, that's what AGI reported over 2 weeks ago. (But they also have said, that new manager will sign his contract on 4th of June... did he...?)

dylanjuventino

Jul 10, 2018
14th of June, that's what AGI reported over 2 weeks ago. (But they also have said, that new manager will sign his contract on 4th of June... did he...?)
Momblano said that 14th of June has nothing to do with Pep Guardiola presentation. But everything seems leading up to exactly that date? Punishment in 7 (7-10) days and voila its the 14th of June

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, in my line of work when a random nobody pops out of nowhere and one of the first thing he has to do is to prove something or defend himself usually means the opposite of what you think or suggest.

Anyway, since I am bored and have an hour until the end of work day, lets analyze:

- He joined yesterday, literally all he does is backing up with everything he has the bald spaniard to Juventus rumors and reports, he doesnt participate in any other discussions and topics, the sole purpose of him joining is "Josep to Juventus" comments;
- He starts sharing links and quotes from a shitty little forum nobody`s even heard of or gives a fuck about, saying that "even in that said prestigious and worldwide known forum members there are reading tuz and are quoting some of the posts to laugh at and etc..." ;
- Today, he quotes a specific post from that shitty little forum where he is mentioned by nickname, only him, probably by his own account there - "That forum is full of absolute nutbars especially CosmoX, some grade A crazy right there".

What do you mean by "especially CosmoX", who the fuck are you, people from other forums are following you now? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Geez, it only takes 10 minutes for an outsider who`s visiting Tuz for the first time to filter out which posts/users are worth following and which are... well, random mumbo-jumbo, biased opinions, useless spam, etc... Guess in which group he belongs to?

This is a very weak attempt from a very limited group of subhumans, but those kind of attempts are inevitable and understandable, especially here on Tuz. What some of you guys did, with all those Di Culo stories, tweets, backgrounds, etc... that was Master trolling, you set the bar very, very high and there will always be random peasants online who think that are good enough to match or even top that. Someday someone might, but as Arya said to the God of death - Not today!

Cheers, I dont want to personally offend the troll though, I wish him well, but he came here unprepared, thinking it would be fun to play a little checkers, eventually he will realize he`s sitting at the chessboard and he`s losing. Sorry, troll attempt failed!

Literally everything you just said is wrong. You literally just wasted an hour on me... and you even got it wrong... wow.

Can we move past this now? Thanks.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

What do you mean by "especially CosmoX", who the fuck are you, people from other forums are following you now?

No one is getting their hopes up because CosmoX posts random twitter links.

If anyone is trolling us is Momblano, AGI and that bloomberg journalist. And by us I mean like 15 users here, because most are sure we will get Sarri.

If he is indeed trolling, which I doubt then this has to be the weakest troll attempt in history of forums.

I mean 300 posts in space of two weeks? What's the point?

We only needed Di Culo and two tweets to go worldwide.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
No one is getting their hopes up because CosmoX posts random twitter links.

If anyone is trolling us is Momblano, AGI and that bloomberg journalist. And by us I mean like 15 users here, because most are sure we will get Sarri.

If he is indeed trolling, which I doubt then this has to be the weakest troll attempt in history of forums.

I mean 300 posts in space of two weeks? What's the point?

We only needed Di Culo and two tweets to go worldwide.
People just need someone to get angry at because of this Sarri thing being Juve's new coach.

I'm the guy who believes in Pep the hardest so they pick on me. it's fine. We'll all celebrate together when Pep gets announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)