L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I feel sad for Tuz when Sarri signs. Often when I see Di Marzio talk, he dont use terms like tomorrow is the day, more like tomorrow could be the day. Big difference.
Why do you need to feel sad?If it is going to be pep great, if it is going to be sarri good.The majority of us know that pep is probably a pipe dream, but you never know especially now that we signed ronaldo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Why do you need to feel sad?If it is going to be pep great, if it is going to be sarri good.The majority of us know that pep is probably a pipe dream, but you never know especially now that we signed ronaldo.
I am ok with Sarri, if its Pep great. But majority of this forum is so sure that Pep will arrive, so I can only imagine the meltdown when Sarri signs.

- - - Updated - - -

Pep says ”If they dont send me away” which proves that the option or him leaving actually exists.
So City will send Pep away, yeah maby. Maby they want another coach haha.

Jul 10, 2018
I am ok with Sarri, if its Pep great. But majority of this forum is so sure that Pep will arrive, so I can only imagine the meltdown when Sarri signs.

- - - Updated - - -

So City will send Pep away, yeah maby. Maby they want another coach haha.
What? He will use that as an excuse when he leave. It will be good for both City and Pep if he leaves on those terms.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
So you are suggesting that you and Agnelli think alike. So honestly you would have given Allegri the chance after Conte? Sarri on tuz is a shit coach, but in reality his results has been great (of you look at the clubs he has been in)

He is being hated for his personality, fine. But is he a bad coach? No not according to me. Does Allegri agree? Lets see.
Putting yourself in another shoes is just a way of saying, don't get all serious.

And one title in his whole career (against minnows teams in the EL) is not 'great results'.

- - - Updated - - -

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Putting yourself in another shoes is just a way of saying, don't get all serious.

And one title in his whole career (against minnows teams in the EL) is not 'great results'.
Dont stare blind at titles. Sarri did a great job with Empoli ( no titles, maby he should have won Serie A with them) in Napoli he did great 90 points+ in a season almost winning the scudetto, nobody could demand that Napoli should win it, look at our budget and theirs.

In Chelsea results was good, Liverpool and City is in another leauge. 3rd place and winning EL is good.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Source Pep: 'I have two years left on my deal and, unless they kick me out, I will continue.'

Source: Random Twitter account with 0-200 followers, Pep will leave City for Juve.

Lets believe twitter or VS guru or whatever.

Has Chelsea or Sarri denied anything about Juventus? Has Sarri said he is staying (like Pep has). I mean the rumours of Sarri and Juventus is everwhere, the normal thing would be for Chelsea or/and Sarri to go out and deny it. But nothing has happened.

If you look at the situation, everything points at Sarri.
Stop being rational Elvis, it's not helpful to interrupt circle jerks :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont stare blind at titles. Sarri did a great job with Empoli ( no titles, maby he should have won Serie A with them) in Napoli he did great 90 points+ in a season almost winning the scudetto, nobody could demand that Napoli should win it, look at our budget and theirs.

In Chelsea results was good, Liverpool and City is in another leauge. 3rd place and winning EL is good.
He is still tactically mediocre and naive tho, he lost most big games in Serie A and EPL, and was below average in EL and CL with Napoli. Defenitely has not shown he can adapt or adjust both tactically and mentally when the pressure rises.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

lol, makes sense.
raw translation:
"sabbatical year? no, the moment i can finally free myself from city - who won't let me go because i still have 2 years of my contract - i'll go to juve whom i've already signed a secret preliminary contract with. why the fuck should i stay at a club that is excluded from the cl for fraud" is it what he should have said?

Last edited:

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019

We're not aspiring to be Chelsea, are we? Or Napoli? Or Empoli?

Titles do tell a lot and I just can't see Agnelli giving our squad keys to someone who has never won anything outside EL with Chelsea (who had the best player in the Premier League) and telling him to win the CL next.

if you're after CLs you get the coaches most likely to do that for you.

Jul 10, 2018
#Juventus in these last 12 days has done everything except to push #Sarri out of the #Chelsea. Because it was confirmed to me that until last night they did not establish direct contact with #Chelsea
[Momblano]

#Paratici has done everything but working on the manager.
[Momblano]

#Sarri is no fool, he will not free himself from #Chelsea until he is sure that #Juventus & #Guardiola is off the table. In my opinion he knows how to freel himself from #Chelsea, he will give up money.
[Momblano]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)