L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sarri >>>>>>> Mourinho

At least I won't fall to sleep with Sarri.
Might win something with Mou though... :shifty:

It's funny how Europa League is a big accomplishment for Sarri, but Mou won it a couple years ago with United, along with a couple domestic trophies, and it's no big deal. :lol3:

But seriously, fuck Mou. Disgusting turd. Makes me sick thinking of that clown on our bench.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Might win something with Mou though... :shifty:

It's funny how Europa League is a big accomplishment for Sarri, but Mou won it a couple years ago with United, along with a couple domestic trophies, and it's no big deal. :lol3:

But seriously, fuck Mou. Disgusting turd. Makes me sick thinking of that clown on our bench.
Agreed, except for the last bit.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
well, depends lol

I say both have their benefits but can they lead a big club? Sarri won with Chelsea so maybe him
He won Europa League, playing the powerhouses Malmo, Slavia Prague, Dynamo Kiev, Eintracht Frankfurt, and Arsenal along the way.. :lol2:

Are we going to hire Benitez because he won Europa League with Chelsea too? And actually won something at Napoli?

Or are we hiring Mourinho because he won Europa League with this shit United, alongside a couple domestic cup competitions. And has won numerous titles in the past?

:inter:

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, except for the last bit.
Makes me sick thinking of Sarri on our bench too.

My dislike for Mou isn't about his style of play, etc. It's about his toxic conspiracy nonsense the past few years, and his disrespect for Juve fans.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He won Europa League, playing the powerhouses Malmo, Slavia Prague, Dynamo Kiev, Eintracht Frankfurt, and Arsenal along the way.. :lol2:

Are we going to hire Benitez because he won Europa League with Chelsea too? And actually won something at Napoli?

Or are we hiring Mourinho because he won Europa League with this shit United, alongside a couple domestic cup competitions. And has won numerous titles in the past?

- - - Updated - - -

My dislike for Mou isn't about his style of play, etc. It's about his toxic conspiracy nonsense the past few years, and his disrespect for Juve fans.
the guy asked lol all I said was he won with Chelsea.

he never asked what the competition was like :p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

But he also played with Chelsea not City..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
if it's really Sarri next season gonna be a disaster and in summer 2020 Ronaldo will leave.
I mean what the actual fuck Andrea?!?!?!?
I can accept not being able to get Guardiola but have you seen what Sarri did and say to Juventus and everyonelse???
HE IS SIMPLY the worst possible choice.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
It seems Sarri after all ...I just remembered how much time we took with Allegri at the beginning of each season to take off in the league especially before Ronaldo times...the team usually took average of 8 matches to really absorb the new system and successfully before the winter break , we peaked. With Sarri , new football model that we never expressed since i don't know like forever ...we are implementing very new system but this time with a manger I feel he will create a lot of problems than solution ....

next season will be strange in all terms and unpredictable ....but based on the 4 years pattern of Mr. Sarri ....nothing is expected ...and anything is a bonce ....

Juve .... you always complicate the things ...your Brazilian players are different than others ! , Boring football is brand ! , when we wanted to pay like a big club we end up paying 90m for a fat bastard like Higuain ! , Small stadium for a big club ! , biggest CL losers ! , the in justice call to Serie B , starting from -9 points ! , the Deli Alpi shit stadium ! ...and now Sarri to have entertaining football ! ....

check this video how chelsea had array of problems .....

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Considering he managed a team known for easily downing tools.

I’ve quit smoking for 8weeks now. Now with the imminent signing of Sarri. I think I’m going to start up again. Tracksuit Manager is back!!!!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
When was the last “late bloomer” coach that actually took flight late in his career?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing nothing at all actually.

Simply saying watch it happen and catch us all off guard loo
Sarri has coached longer than Allegri and Conte actually. The media kept saying ex banker. I honestly thought he was banking 8 years ago or smth. Turns out on wiki been managing since 1990. And his 60-61. So basically since 30.

If we talk trophies how old was Ranieri when he won Leicester epl?

There is no other example like that. All the italian coaches used to be players and started to manage after career ended or if injury ended the career.

- - - Updated - - -

The Chelsea that won 2 of the last 5 Premier League titles with Mourinho and Conte? :baus:
And then finished outside top 4. This Chelsea with Morata as your main striker was never going to win league.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
@Mister
Bro, how's that financial article you posted related to our coach saga? I understood that this London based company has sold 1.6% of their shares with a big profit and that Juve shares have been sky rocketing for a while.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)