Kwang-Song Han: North Korean CR7 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Signing a North Korean player to tap the Asian market...

Just Beppe things :beppe:

Need to sign one from Israel to tap the middle east market as well
:lol:

I was thinking this exactly, what asian market are we gonna tap into for him? :lol: Bizzare notion since it should be the opposite. Litterally only asian major country that would not give us a major market to profit from while hailing from an alienated and hated nation (except in chinese govts pov).

Yeah boys, lets go to North korea for pre-season cash cow tour...

OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #63
    @zizinho @Fr3sh in the desert.
    Wat the fuck was that :lol::lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking this exactly, what asian market are we gonna tap into for him? :lol: Bizzare notion since it should be the opposite. Litterally only asian major country that would not give us a major market to profit from while hailing from an alienated and hated nation (except in chinese govts pov).

Beppe and Han will be major actors in the reunification of Korea. @Bianconero_Aus

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

You don't think some Asians wouldn't be happy just to have a an Asian player at a big club? Not like they have much choice to be picky

I mean there is that Korean at Tottenham and Shinji Kagawa at Dortmund but meh

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah but it's their own they root for.

Ask some Koreans or Chinese what they feel about Japanese and the reverse and you will get Gaza strip level of enmity.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Well yea I know most of Asia is still pretty sour on the Japanese :p

But South Koreans might still feel some pride at having a Korean player at a big club. Chinese are bizarre, who knows what they would feel.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    More importantly tho, who the heck is this player? What's our plans for him? What kind of attacker? The YouTube clips says so little with him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Yeah but it's their own they root for.

Ask some Koreans or Chinese what they feel about Japanese and the reverse and you will get Gaza strip level of enmity.

Unless it's a pin up.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I really need an executive wallet.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Han is valued at €10m by Cagliari. Juventus are willing to pay around €5m + could include some players in the deal. Cagliari are interested in Audero, Caligara & Cerri. (Corsport)

Juventus are willing to leave Han on loan at Cagliari for a couple of seasons. Barella is valued at €30m by his club. (Corsport)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)