Kwadwo Asamoah (12 Viewers)

Durden

May 11, 2006
Of course, but it's family reason that he stays in Italy, and he opted for who's paying him more which is fair IMO.
True, but then he should just tell it like it is, not this BS about how “I feel deep love for this club” — if you really loved this club you would NEVER join fucking Inda, period! He stayed here so long so he knows how we feel regarding fucking Inda.
I loved him and he seems like a nice person, but now he can go fuck himself!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its clear is for the money. I mean, no one sane enough would pay those top dollar for asamoah.

But Inter? I think he could maybe think it a little.

What i think hapened, is that he was waiting for a better proposal for MArotta with a renewal, but it didnt happened and he thought to himself "well, if they dont care about me after all this years of service, why should i?"

and he decided to accept Inter.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Forza Kojo! Juve legend!

Don't caught up in their politics, I'd sign for Inter for 3mil/season in a heartbeat, and I'd say Juve are cheaters for a 500k per statement. Get your money!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Great player, but did not justify the millions we gave for him and the other crappy player we had to sign with him. He stood on the bench winning titles and cashing millions and when he recovered, he left for free to Inter. I find it hard to thank him personally...
With Spinazolla injured we now have to buy two new LBs if Sandro leaves

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think Inter has dropped as a rival in the past few years to these players. He is just going for money and I don't think anyone in the squad cares that he's going to Inter since they're so far below us nowadays.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think Inter has dropped as a rival in the past few years to these players. He is just going for money and I don't think anyone in the squad cares that he's going to Inter since they're so far below us nowadays.
To be honest its incredible how they have fallen. I mean...whats on the mind of their sporting director?

Paying that much money for him is dodgy to say the least. He is on a freebie, but s not worth

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He's great at defending but terrible at attacking. For Merda he'll be an upgrade but with us he has had his best time. A FB that can't cross, dribble past his opponent or score isn't Juve material.

He's just a B2B CM playing as a FB

But he's still miles ahead Matuidi thoug..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And i'm sure he would have, if the offer would have been about the same as inters, but
3 years instead if 2 is a huge plus already. As long as i don't know the numbers i take it that we offered him a maybe slightly improved contract, out of respect, but weren't too interested in keeping him really.

And before people come in and compare him to guys like Witsel, Asa's salary was a joke imo.
And he deserved a raise. I'm sure he could have moved abroad for even more money (China says hi) but he didn't want to leave italy (that's where the for the family part comes in).
he was earning 2M a year here, hardly a joke for a player of his level. if we matched inters wages, hed be on par with Chiellini, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Szczesny, Matuidi and Marchisio, and above Bernardeschi, Benatia, Barzagli, Alex Sandro and Licht.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
he was earning 2M a year here, hardly a joke for a player of his level. if we matched inters wages, hed be on par with Chiellini, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Szczesny, Matuidi and Marchisio, and above Bernardeschi, Benatia, Barzagli, Alex Sandro and Licht.
I didn't want us to match inters offer of couse, but to meet somewhere in the middle, and offer him a 3 year contract instead of a 2 year one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)