Kwadwo Asamoah (10 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Asamoah is a great player to have as a replacement leftback. In fact he did it alot this season as it went on, and has decent to great performances.

I honestly dont get why we would sell. We'd have to find a new replacement fullback

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Asamoah is a great player to have as a replacement leftback. In fact he did it alot this season as it went on, and has decent to great performances.

I honestly dont get why we would sell. We'd have to find a new replacement fullback
His contract is coming to an end. The player wants out. He wants regular football or a new adventure all together.
Ideally we should keep him but not if he wants out..

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
[video=twitter;997327041568657408]https://twitter.com/Asabob20/status/997327041568657408/photo/1[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, my love!

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Very honest statement, says he's doing it for his family.

Yeah, like you guys wouldn't lol.
I wouldn't, but I don't coem from poor third world conditions.

I understand Asamoah. A damn shame that it's Inter that's the solution to the last big contract. Would have respected a move to the Arab Dictatorships or China more.

Inter is the shithole that destroyed this club in 2006, and if you play for Inter you are the enemy. Asamoah is now the enemy.

I won't miss him, 'cause he isn't a player of a quality to miss.

Not good luck Asabob.

If he isn't signing with Inter :heart:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Very honest statement, says he's doing it for *his family.

Yeah, like you guys wouldn't lol.
*$$$

i'm not a football player, and football isn't like any other profession. at least not for the fans. and if i were a juve player for 6 years, i would never sign for inda of all clubs. it's like he wouldn't have a fucking clue about the last 6 years of his life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)