Kwadwo Asamoah (11 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You 30 and don't even have your own smiley?

LOL What a loser. /Lion mode off
I dont have smilie even when im a living legend posting among men.

But i graced this forum Of unworthy peasants with the best of all smilies:

:beppe:

If theres an award of most decisive smilie or something, i should win by a wide margin taking in account how many people use beppes face daily

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
A bit idiotic to do your medical with Inter days before scudetto celebration at J Stadium. He's going to be booed in front of his family.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I've always liked Asabob since joining us. But TBH he's not contributing very much. He's a good player but in all honestly he is mediocre in both defense and attack.

The one assist Asamoah has provided all season, go to 1:12:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
One of three things:

- those quotes are fake

- he's waiting to see if Inter will finish 4th

- he's euphoric after winning the double and after becoming even more important to the team following Cuadra's RB switch, he's considering staying (+ better contract offer from us)
Naah those quotes are probably true
Maybe but I dont think its it..
I think the thing is:
He feels disrespected during the season and set his mind on leaving
We suddenly provided him some chances to express himself and it got him a change of heart
Now he thinks about it - Should he leave or stay - I dont think he is sure what type of future awaits for him with Juve as he could be used as backup or as a rotation player.
He will probably decide to leave but its not a fact..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I've always liked Asabob since joining us. But TBH he's not contributing very much. He's a good player but in all honestly he is mediocre in both defense and attack.

The one assist Asamoah has provided all season, go to 1:12:

and he was mediocre that game as well, other than the assist (which wasnt that special either)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Would be sad to see him go, been a really good player over the years and after a couple of seasons nursing him back to form we let him go for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)