Kwadwo Asamoah (18 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Let the man get paid lol, we are ditching him, its not the reverse, yeah Inter part sucks. But you know what sucks more for him? That we dont want him anymore.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Let the man get paid lol, we are ditching him, its not the reverse, yeah Inter part sucks. But you know what sucks more for him? That we dont want him anymore.
But to choose Inter out of all teams? It's not like he wasn't in Italy for the past 9 years or so.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But to choose Inter out of all teams? It's not like he wasn't in Italy for the past 9 years or so.
True, but I would hate it more if anyone else was desperate enough to offer 3,5 to 4m for him. Don't they there are, atleast in reasonable level.

But more importantly, I repeat, we ditched him for sure.

He was excellent most of the time for us despite the massive inury issues, so can thank him for fine long service. Tho defenitely wish nothing but losses for him from now on til he leaves them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pavel could have won a triplete but didn't join those cunts. #Respect
Did we want to get rid of him though?

You ditch a player, he'll join another club, in Asas case one that pays well and allows him to stay in the country he obviously likes to live in.

Like we wouldn't have any use for him next season with Alex Sandro gone. I'd easily take him over €4m a year Darmian.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Did we want to get rid of him though?

You ditch a player, he'll join another club, in Asas case one that pays well and allows him to stay in the country he obviously likes to live in.

Like we wouldn't have any use for him next season with Alex Sandro gone. I'd easily take him over €4m a year Darmian.
we tried to re-sign him but I guess not for 3.5m a year.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
we tried to re-sign him but I guess not for 3.5m a year.
He's been on fairly low wages anyway iirc. A raise might have done the trick, he's been long enough with us to warrent one. Let's say Darmian comes for the rumored €4m a year - how the heck does he deserve that? That putting all the blame on the player if he leaves still works like a charm i see.

Edit @Quetzalcoatl

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He's been on fairly low wages anyway iirc. A raise might have done the trick, he's been long enough with us to warrent one. Let's say Darmian comes for the rumored €4m a year - how the heck does he deserve that? That putting all the blame on the player if he leaves still works like a charm i see.
he's an intertrista, fuck him. He can do whatever he wants...but fuck him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Good for you, Asa. Gotta feed your family. Can't do that on Juve's peasant wages

- - - Updated - - -

Edit @Quetzalcoatl
Since when you do sympathise with players leaving for less ambitious clubs and higher wages? :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Best of luck to you on a personal level, Asa. It's a shame what those injuries did to you. I can't wish your team any luck though

May you be the single rose on a pile of hot garbage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)