Kwadwo Asamoah (9 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't think we'll get that much from selling AS. Best case if we sell to EPL we'll get around 27 M€ plus bonuses
I don't think it matters anymore - see the Vidal's and Bonucci's cases. The player is unhappy and causes problems - we get as much as we can and look for replacement.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't think it matters anymore - see the Vidal's and Bonucci's cases. The player is unhappy and causes problems - we get as much as we can and look for replacement.
I don't think that AS wanting to leave is behind his poor performances. If he wanted to leave in the summer then we would have happily sold his ass, Marotta mentioned ,on a weekly basis, that we are a selling club whenever a player wants to leave. If AS wanted out he would already be gone.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I agree that it does not matter and it sucks because we have kept him against his will apparently because of Bonucci and Dani Alves leaving and it has backfired. First he is unhappy and playing like crap and second because of the first reason his price is dropping. We should have sold early and invested the money back in the summer.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't think that AS wanting to leave is behind his poor performances. If he wanted to leave in the summer then we would have happily sold his ass, Marotta mentioned ,on a weekly basis, that we are a selling club whenever a player wants to leave. If AS wanted out he would already be gone.
We wouldn't find a replacement so we kept him against his will maybe? He's got a long contract so we could do that. Maybe Marotta thought he'd accept our offer? To me it's not a matter of poor form. He looks like a completely different player. Error prone in defense and pretty meh going forward. The problem is he's not even that much better than Asa right now. Both are far from what they should be but AS is the bigger disappointment tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree that it does not matter and it sucks because we have kept him against his will apparently because of Bonucci and Dani Alves leaving and it has backfired. First he is unhappy and playing like crap and second because of the first reason his price is dropping. We should have sold early and invested the money back in the summer.
Easy to say it now. It was a true relief to see him stay a couple of months ago.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im with Beppe on this one. Losing Alvez and sandro in one go was going to be too much to replace on one summer...and spinazzola, lirola etc were not ready.

We had to kept him at all cost top be able to figure out what to do. Also, no one would guess he would turn this crappy so fast. Better to keep a shitty sandro than no sandro and no proper replacement.

Sell his ass coming summer and let spinazzolaand another top dude come. End of story

Easy to say it now. It was a true relief to see him stay a couple of months ago.
exactly. But things have changed now and if he insist in playing like shid and flirting with other teams...he can gtfo

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't know, he doesn't strike me as a guy who plays bad on purpose.

Might be a bullshit rumor anyway.

"He's playing quite bad, let's make up a story of him wanting to leave."

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he will turn it around during the season. everyone has a spell of bad form sometimes, even him, as rare as it comes. will he be here in 18-19 though, that i dont know

- - - Updated - - -

passes the ball to Chiellini even from a freekick ::lol3::

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he was superb in the second half. He must of stopped just about every attempted cross from entering the box, really disciplined performance.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
he will turn it around during the season. everyone has a spell of bad form sometimes, even him, as rare as it comes. will he be here in 18-19 though, that i dont know

- - - Updated - - -

passes the ball to Chiellini even from a freekick :3::
100% back pass success rate

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
icemaη;5645685 said:
100% back pass success rate
and the one time he should have passed it backwards, when he had a throw in and Chiello was all alone while Pjanic had a player on him, he decided to throw it to Pjanic ::lol3::. it ended up being an Insigne shot straight at Gigi after Chiellini kicked the ball to the other side of the pitch

Jan 22, 2016
Solid performance from him. Put Callejon all the game in his pocket and never let a decent cross comes to our box.
Bear in mind Max threw him in the the most difficult match of the season and he delivered.

Keep it up Kwado.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Solid performance from him. Put Callejon all the game in his pocket and never let a decent cross comes to our box.
Bear in mind Max threw him in the the most difficult match of the season and he delivered.

Keep it up Kwado.
Napoli attack mosly through Insigne though. Callejon is not someone that will create plays for them, especially on a set defense, hes mostly the one who finishes them. still, he did well for a backup, even though he gave them too many corners for my liking when they attacked him with than Ounas kid in the 2nd half

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Asabob did alright overall and Allegri’s intuition mainly did pay off as we got all 3points with a rested AS for Greece while lets not forget that after all we managed to win two of the most crucial away games this season(Milan&Napoli) with him as a starter and actually did ok, Sandro is certainly the better player out of the two and will still be first choice because he is a beast when in-form, but so far when AS’s resting or off-form is good to know we have a decent LB back-up to do the job.

Jan 22, 2016
Napoli attack mosly through Insigne though. Callejon is not someone that will create plays for them, especially on a set defense, hes mostly the one who finishes them. still, he did well for a backup, even though he gave them too many corners for my liking when they attacked him with than Ounas kid in the 2nd half
Even Sandro couldn't controll and cover Callejon's runs behind our defense in recent games and we always conceded from those runs but in this game , Asa was always one step ahead of Callejon.
It was great to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)