Kwadwo Asamoah (12 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How do you feel about having two injury prone CMs in the squad? Kwadwo and Sami are both dead good but is it worth it?
Asamoah wasent injury prone, untill he got seriously injured. Since then he keeps having relapces, so he's not injury prone, but rather ....well...crippled is a harsh word, but that knee seems permanently messed up. Considering what we have, it would be good to keep him out of games for a while and just keep training and see how it goes.

Khedira is a bit like robben was for some time. Yeah an injury is always around the corner. But when they are fit, they are immediatly starters and push the team to another level.

I like Marotta's idea of getting a versatile cm. Cause we need a dependable backup. Question is who

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Asamoah wasent injury prone, untill he got seriously injured. Since then he keeps having relapces, so he's not injury prone, but rather ....well...crippled is a harsh word, but that knee seems permanently messed up. Considering what we have, it would be good to keep him out of games for a while and just keep training and see how it goes.

Khedira is a bit like robben was for some time. Yeah an injury is always around the corner. But when they are fit, they are immediatly starters and push the team to another level.

I like Marotta's idea of getting a versatile cm. Cause we need a dependable backup. Question is who
Interesting take on Asamoah and I agree with what you're saying. His relapses have kept on the sidelines for such a long time but he hasn't looked too out of place when he's played this season. At this point I'd rather we stick with him since we've come this far anyway and loyalty is always important to a reputation.

As for Khedira again you're right that he just snaps back into the team like he's never been away. Compare to Mandzukic who always needs a game or two before he looks anything other than a passenger after a layoff.

As for a dependable backup...would it not be preferable to have a dependable starter? Of course Marotta buying one would depend on there being a good deal available but I'm just not happy having to get a fifth choice CM with a view to him playing more minutes than the third or fourth.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

The guy's penis is legendary.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Starters are difficult considering the insane quality of our team.

Preferably, players like lemina. Great big talent, try em out or buy them, see if they are as good as we think. Or get something on the cheap real trew away, only to prove how wrong they have been since 1896

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Despite my opinion on selling you I thank you for the time and effort you contributed in another title. All the best regardless of what happens Asabob.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
He's contributed almost nothing for the past two years. No where near as influential as he was under Conte, he just seems awkward whenever Allegri played him. Its time for the club to make some money out of him and invest in some new hungrier blood.

Apr 19, 2007
Is it possible to have him as a LB? He wont be asked to do as much physically and gives him a chance to play more nd get back to his best without having to worry about another purchase. Creates space in midfield that we need. That is all based on Evra not returning of course

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Chelsea want €25m Asamoah?
By Football Italia staff

Reports say Antonio Conte is willing to spend €20-25m to bring Juventus’ Kwadwo Asamoah to Chelsea.

The Ghana international played under the current Italy CT while he was in charge of the Bianconeri and a reunion could take place, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 27-year-old has suffered from an injury-hit campaign, but Conte could be willing to spend big to bring him in once he takes the reins at Stamford Bridge after Euro 2016.

Gazzetta believes that Blues owner Roman Abramovich is willing to put €20-25m on the table to secure the signature of Asamoah.

The midfielder has made 11 Serie A appearances for the Scudetto winners this season after suffering three separate injuries during the campaign.

------

Would be amazing if it wasn't such a bullshit rumor :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We make more on him years after we buy him when he has been injury ridden nearly the entire time.

Yeah, right. IF anyone were to overpay it would be the EPL and Conte with his sugar daddy.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sad thing is that injury free Asa would be worth a lot more.
Real shame.

But he has lost his space on the team and looks like a shadow of his former self.

He is in a good age, and maybe conte would bring the best out of him again. Asamoah is a player i can see working under conte, since conte developed him in his best years.

Lets hope the deal is signed and everyone involved has a happy ending

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)