Kwadwo Asamoah (12 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
The Ibra factor lol... Christ, he did lift that Milan team hey.

What a shell they turned into, out went MVB, Seedorf, Pirlo, Ibra, Nesta and T.Silva. And now look! :rolleyes:
Well that's some serious talent gone in the same window no wonder they have struggled. How they let all those players leave is beyond me. We let Pirlo, Tevez and Vidal go and Marotta was almost crucified and we at least bought replacements.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Well that's some serious talent gone in the same window no wonder they have struggled. How they let all those players leave is beyond me. We let Pirlo, Tevez and Vidal go and Marotta was almost crucified and we at least bought replacements.
Well they didn't all leave at the same time, but your point still stands of course.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Who did they buy as direct replacements?
You said that all of the players mentioned in the post before left in the same window, and that's simply not true.

Your point about them not buying any quality replacements still stands, as I said.

Read that convo again.

- - - Updated - - -

Who did they buy as direct replacements?
You said that all of the players mentioned in the post before left in the same window, and that's simply not true.

Your point about them not buying any quality replacements still stands, as I said.

Read that convo again.

Jun 6, 2015

Read that convo again.
Sorry that might have come out wrong I didn't mean that as an argument I was just asking who did they get? If those were the kinds of Constant I don't know how their management can still think they should have done better.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Sorry that might have come out wrong I didn't mean that as an argument I was just asking who did they get? If those were the kinds of Constant I don't know how their management can still think they should have done better.
Oh okay :D

I just think that Berlusconi wanted to cut losses and improve the financial state of the club. Milan was in a truly awful state financially.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I just think that Berlusconi wanted to cut losses and improve the financial state of the club. Milan was in a truly awful state financially.
Milan are nowhere near out of the woods in regards to their financial woes.

So let's all take a moment to reflect on the sad state of affairs Milan is facing

:lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Understandable but I bet their finances have suffered quite a lot because of the no CL factor and other marketability factors. Mr Bee to the rescue :lol:
Yes, missing out on CL does add to the long list of problems Milan has been facing. But ultimately their troubles date back to nearly a decade ago. Things really began going down hill after they won the CL in 2007. A long list of poor decisions by Berlusconi and co. had left Milan to be the point of every joke in Italy. It's sad to see the club struggle but fuck them.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Im very happy Kojo still got two years left on his contract, otherwise they would've cashed in on him I think given his injuries. Next season is crucial for his Juventus future, he has to stay healthy. Such a likeable player and a true professional. On top of that a damn good fotballer as well. One thing I noticed both in the past and present is everybody seems to love Asamoah. Kojo is a regular on every Juve player's instagram account. Simone Pepe adored Kojo I remember, he seems to bring the dressing room together. God bless this Juve soldier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)