Kwadwo Asamoah (9 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I just hope that there wouldn't be some coincidences with last year when he was playing against Napili and after that was re injured or something and didn't played at all till now.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'll be sooooo nervous every time he gets into a tackle though :scared:

Got the feeling that he's gonna be back on the treatment table sooner than later...

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Seems that the guy is back , had 60 minutes of game time and scored.

- - - Updated - - -

60 minutes to Asamoah, 30 minutes to Marchisio, 0 minutes for Lemina and Sturaro . It can in fact be summarized as post-Seville on Thursday of Juve Max Allegri , in critical countdown separating the technical from the recovery of all or most of his injured players in midfield. The match played by an hour with the Borgaro (militant training in excellence Piedmont) has launched many signals are enough to take the pulse ahead of Sunday's match against Bologna, the last effort that Juve will be forced to make necessary by virtue of that first stop that should serve to unite the nerve department of Juventus.

MARCHISIO THERE ' - Dropped in the field only in the second mini time by thirty minutes, Claudio Marchisio appeared on the ball and physically fit . Why, without forcing or risking over so, he could be the next surprise recovery after that of Sami Khedira . Even considering the fact that Mario Lemina has instead played the friendly after working separately on the eve of the match against Sevilla : if French does not recover, the hypothesis of a Marchisio back at least part-time to gain altitude. Still stationary as well Sturaro Stefano , in turn blocked by a muscle strain now for a few days.

GOAL FOR ASA - But, looking at the long-term patients, slowly continues on mild recovery path by Kwadwo Asamoah . Convened for the trip to Naples, to find it completely available to wait another few weeks considering the delicacy of his situation, it is still for almost a year. After the 20 'with Cherasco and 50' with the Castellazzo, arrived 60 'against Borgaro complete with a goal : a little boost for the Ghanaian, he appeared still inevitably packed but finally able to give continuity to its recovery path . For the record, together they played the whole mini-match plus some young Spring also Neto , Padoin from right back, Rugani , Alex Sandro and Zaza , who scored twice in the 4-0.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Out for so long due to injuries, I'm not expecting much from him. He's going to see out his contract on the bench and leave for free. At best he's going to be a padoin level player.

Damn shame though i loved him!

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Some guys here thinks Tuz is Shakespeare forum and their irony,sarcasm count something...no we want football analysis and great sypport to our players,not a inch more,just dont be ridiculuos anymore.I wont applause you anymore!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)