Kwadwo Asamoah (10 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
People should stop repeating the same crap over and over. We have Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal, Marchisio, Sturaro, Padoin, Pereyra and maybe even Romulo. We need him as a LB.
if we use 4 CMs as we do this season

Marchisio Pirlo Pogba
Romulo Sturaro Asamoah

Vidal
Pereyra​

if Pirlo leaves, and we sign someone like Allan, he still has room in the middle. he would even be a starter (^^^ just move Marchisio in Pirlos place, and Asamoah on Marchisio - hes better than the other backup CMs we have)

now we have Evra who has been doing an impressive job this season, and if we sign someone like Kurzawa, Digne etc. then i can totally see Asa in the middle...

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's easy to see him playing both positions. Romulo is already doing that under Allegri. I don't think he will have any hesitation to do the same with Asamoah.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
People should stop repeating the same crap over and over. We have Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal, Marchisio, Sturaro, Padoin, Pereyra and maybe even Romulo. We need him as a LB.
Pirlo might be leaving, and if it's true, Kwadwo should be the 4th in the pecking order for the MF, guys don't realise how talented and powerful this guy is.

He's better that Pereyra, Sturaro, Romulo and potentially better than any Mf we'll bring this summer.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Pirlo might be leaving, and if it's true, Kwadwo should be the 4th in the pecking order for the MF, guys don't realise how talented and powerful this guy is.

He's better that Pereyra, Sturaro, Romulo and potentially better than any Mf we'll bring this summer.
Yes, he is very good. That's why it's much better to use him on the bench..

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Penalty aside, which imho shouldn't have been given, he looked rather good today. After 6 months without a game kinda surprised me with his display. Beast.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Darmian next year
Kurzawa in 2 years when evra leaves.

next year:

Licht Bonucci Chiello Darmian
Caceres Barzagli Rugani Evra

2 years time:

Licht Bonucci Chiello Darmian
Caceres ? Rugani Kurzawa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)