Kwadwo Asamoah (21 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Asamoah doesnt have even half of the technique, creativity or offensive input Pogba has. He has an unpolished (but strong) shot. he is an strict holding mid.

Totally different players

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Asamoah is our upgrade to Padoin. He is there for his versatility to plug in the holes in midfield or left side whenever he needs to be called in. Hope he stays fit this season.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Asamoah doesnt have even half of the technique, creativity or offensive input Pogba has. He has an unpolished (but strong) shot. he is an strict holding mid.

Totally different players
Asamoah is not at all a pure holding mid. He doesn't have the technique or long distance shot, as you rightly said, but he's faster, a much harder worker and more constant. A fit Asamoah, and it looks like his injuries are in the past now, can play an important role for us without Pogba.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He could play his back to back role. He wille xcell at that. In games that we dont have pogba or in games that we need to defend.

keeping ti simple

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No one has mentioned it today, and you know i do not fancy this new Brokensamoah...

But today he looked very livid and was WOWing the crowd in the game.

Maybe his injury is something of the past?.

he was the captain on the first half

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
No one has mentioned it today, and you know i do not fancy this new Brokensamoah...

But today he looked very livid and was WOWing the crowd in the game.

Maybe his injury is something of the past?.

he was the captain on the first half
I've been saying for a while that he is not and never has been truly injury-prone. The first time he was injured he was brought back too soon and reinjured himself. Last season he came back fairly early again and started playing his way back to full fitness in competitive games instead of the training ground as most do, and had the minor injuries one would expect from a player who isn't back to 100%. It was a bit of a gamble, in my opinion, and my guess is it was done because he didn't want to lose his place in the squad. Hopefully he's out of the woods now and can be a valuable part of the team once more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)