Kwadwo Asamoah (81 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
As someone said before, with Pirlo's decline and evenual leave we'll need midfieder of Asamoah's quality. He's young and can occupy multiple positions, has still room to further improve his skills. Wouldn't sell this guy tbh, unless some indecent proposal is presented. By indecent I mean +30m and I doubt someone would be willing to offer that much at this point.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sounds like total bullshid...because he is injured and we are in january.

The thing is....Asa is not playing uch for us...and we are talking they will unload 24-30 mils for a benchwarmer that is finding things difficult here.

Dont get me wrong..i like asa and i hope he stays... but if we sell.. i would understand... but only if we get stocked back properly.... if not...is amajor fail because he is a good back up as a midfielder , wingback, or left back.

The harsh truth is that right now he is being a jack of all trades who Allegri is not using like he should.. so i can see Allegri letting him go for that sum.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Still think he could beast in midfield for us, if we want to press like $#@!s in the CL he's our man
Is annoying that Allegri dont consider Asamoah in his midfield rotation. This is the best way to use him... but it seems Allegri prefers Pereyra and Marchisio over him. It will be difficult for Asa to breakthru in the midfield.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is annoying that Allegri dont consider Asamoah in his midfield rotation.
Thats because when he isnt injured, as he has been for half the first part of the season, he's our best leftback, so it would be very silly to let him play out of position. He needs to fully grasp the tactical duty's allegri demands from him on his primary position

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thats because when he isnt injured, as he has been for half the first part of the season, he's our best leftback, so it would be very silly to let him play out of position. He needs to fully grasp the tactical duty's allegri demands from him on his primary position
Lets see what happens. Now it seems Allegri is discovering new trust in Evra, and in padoin as his understudy.
In truth, we have 3 good options with those as LBs, but Asamoah is the more dynamic and youngest of the 3...
Its a tricky situation tbh. I think Evra is more suited to that role just because the crosses... but he is retirement material in a couple years and will be kind of silly to sell asa and then have to replace evr the next year or so.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I wouldn't sell Asa unless Chelsea went full retard with the money because our team is old as shit and he's one of the younger players who

A) can improve a lot over time
B) Actually has enough quality to start for us for a long time

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I love Asa but since we're wasting him as backup LB anyway, sell him and get an actual LB for half that price and use the remainder to buy some shite Italian youth that we can loan out for a few years and resell for a €1 million profit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)