Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'm a fan of black humour, but that just sad, especially when you think about the fact that we're all sitting in comfy homes behind our computers worrying about football, while on the other hand there is a vulture waiting for a kid to die. That kid could have been any of us, none of us chose where to be born. Thats not cool at all.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
That's actually a pretty famous image, that's the reason why it was funny, if I hadn't seen that picture before I wouldn't have laughed.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm a fan of black humour, but that just sad, especially when you think about the fact that we're all sitting in comfy homes behind our computers worrying about football, while on the other hand there is a vulture waiting for a kid to die. That kid could have been any of us, none of us chose where to be born. Thats not cool at all.
Now you're sounding like some fake Kony 2012 activist.

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
All of that has a point, but if you worry about all of these things you'll never enjoy yourself. Look at me, I lived through a war, remember most of it, and here I am still making fun of it. Humor is the best way to cope with shit in this world, otherwise you'll go insane.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Now you're sounding like some fake Kony 2012 activist.
I+m not, I+m just trying to explain to the guy why its taking things too far. I've seen the pic before as well, but I didnt find it funny.

---------- Post added 13.06.2012 at 17:34 ----------

All of that has a point, but if you worry about all of these things you'll never enjoy yourself. Look at me, I lived through a war, remember most of it, and here I am still making fun of it. Humor is the best way to cope with shit in this world, otherwise you'll go insane.
I agree completely, but its one thing to make fun of yourself and another to make fun of other's situations as well, especially a kid on the verge of dying. I was in the war in Bosnia as well so I know what its like. Anyways, lets drop this, its off-topic.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I+m not, I+m just trying to explain to the guy why its taking things too far. I've seen the pic before as well, but I didnt find it funny.
Yeah seriously you are, if you're going to critcize me about laughing about it and still sit in a comfy chair and argue about football you're just being hypocritical unless you actually do something to help them.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah seriously you are, if you're going to critcize me about laughing about it and still sit in a comfy chair and argue about football you're just being hypocritical unless you actually do something to help them.

Actually, I agree with that, I do a bit although I could do much more and hopefully I will when I get a job. But still, the joke was poor taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)