Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pazienza's value shouldn't be based on how useless he is to us, but how useful he would be to another club. I'm aware he won't bring a lot but a few million is still good.

Regarding the market, I gave the example of Inler being sold for less than each of these players, and he was probably a more important individual.

Fu-ckin-eh! :touched:
:D

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

---------- Post added 07.06.2012 at 19:38 ----------

And Nedved03 is a fucking JEWEL of this forum. Never leave man, your pics and gifs are fucking brilliant.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
World class? Lets see about that.

Looking at what Udinese sold Inler for last summer, I'd have imagined a lower price. I suppose there's more interest in these two players right now from several clubs though.
I believe so.

Both are young and have potential to be world class in the future !So in that respect the price is fair.I believe we are paying such a substantial amount based on the potential of two players as well.You have to take that into account as well.

Whereas Inler was already 27 and was far from world class with not much room to grow.The 13m seemed fair in the end.Wont call it a bargain by any means

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
:D

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

---------- Post added 07.06.2012 at 19:38 ----------

And Nedved03 is a fucking JEWEL of this forum. Never leave man, your pics and gifs are fucking brilliant.
Thank you. :hi:
I won't leave this forum, tuz is really hilarious and informative. I love being in here. :D

May 22, 2007
I believe so.

Both are young and have potential to be world class in the future !So in that respect the price is fair.I believe we are paying such a substantial amount based on the potential of two players as well.You have to take that into account as well.

Whereas Inler was already 27 and was far from world class with not much room to grow.The 13m seemed fair in the end.Wont call it a bargain by any means
I feel you underrate Inler and how good he actually is, he's very complete, I think he'd be great for a side that regularly makes the Champions League that would need him.

"World class" is thrown around by a lot of people and it mostly depends on how you define the term, I'd calm down in playing up their abilities as being amongst the best players in the world down the line, all we know is that they can be good players for Udinese a lot of the time. I think Isla can be very good as a RWB actually, would be more fascinated to see him as he enters his prime.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I feel you underrate Inler and how good he actually is, he's very complete, I think he'd be great for a side that regularly makes the Champions League that would need him.

"World class" is thrown around by a lot of people and it mostly depends on how you define the term, I'd calm down in playing up their abilities as being amongst the best players in the world down the line, all we know is that they can be good players for Udinese a lot of the time. I think Isla can be very good as a RWB actually, would be more fascinated to see him as he enters his prime.
Dont get me wrong..I rate Inler very highly.But this debate wasnt about Inler.You thought 35m is a bit too much for both players which i disagreed with.I believe we are paying as much for their potential as for their quality.Both are 23 years old who are getting better every season and its only natural that in today's market a young rising star would be valued at that amount.They are of proven quality already right now and it would only be wonderful to see what they could do in their prime years.I'm not describing them as world class ,but in time they could prove to be genuine world class players.I feel they have that kind of ceiling.Just my opinion though.

30m for both players plus makeweights seems like a fair deal to me in the end.

May 22, 2007
Dont get me wrong..I rate Inler very highly.But this debate wasnt about Inler.You thought 35m is a bit too much for both players which i disagreed with.I believe we are paying as much for their potential as for their quality.Both are 23 years old who are getting better every season and its only natural that in today's market a young rising star would be valued at that amount.They are of proven quality already right now and it would only be wonderful to see what they could do in their prime years.I'm not describing them as world class ,but in time they could prove to be genuine world class players.I feel they have that kind of ceiling.Just my opinion though.

30m for both players plus makeweights seems like a fair deal to me in the end.
I'll half take it back about Isla because I think he's very good but I just don't see a lot of growth for either to reach the top bracket of players in the world, more refining and benefiting from playing in a better team. Hopefully you're right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)