Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
To be fair you say that on almost every deal, and are going to be right with more than not, because that's the nature of football transfers.
Well this is how I see most of the deals, Cavani, Higuain, Van Persie, Suarez, Asamoah, etc. These are not Marotta kind of deals, actually they are only big spenders kind of deals. Regardless of our latest title and CL football, there is a policy that Marotta has been using for two seasons and there is absolutely no reason to change it; no bidding wars, no over spending (especially on salaries) and deals according to his terms.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Well this is how I see most of the deals, Cavani, Higuain, Van Persie, Suarez, Asamoah, etc. These are not Marotta kind of deals, actually they are only big spenders kind of deals. Regardless of our latest title and CL football, there is a policy that Marotta has been using for two seasons and there is absolutely no reason to change it; no bidding wars, no over spending (especially on salaries) and deals according to his terms.
marotta with juve have not been in this position before. We won serie a, and have chl next year. We have a good squad, new stadium and great coach. Finally we have controll over the wages of the squad and we have been freeing up alot of high wages of useless players. Amauri, iaquinta, del piero (?!), melo etc. In italy we are number 1, in every sense of the word. that makes a difference.

Jan 22, 2009
I have a feeling that the deal will fall apart.
You also had a feeling that we will lose everyone of our last 10 games this season...wouldn't count your inner feelings for very reliable, in fact they are proven to be completely wrong! But that's not the case, it is all about you trying to be opposite to everything...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Isla would fail a medical at this point :D

I expect some announcement next week, Asamoah is due back in Italy after the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)