Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
And unlike Inter, we're actually going to be financially secure. Of course, we're definitely going to have a substantial deficit this season and the next but with the money generated by the new stadium and our new commercial and marketing deals, we will be fine.

We gotta step up commercially big time in order to compete financially with other top clubs, though.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If we get a staring LB, a top CF and maybe a RW we would be CL contenders. Destro would be nice too.

Isla
Asamoah
Higuain/Cavani
Ramirez?
Destro
Pogba
Kolarov

That is godly. Don't forget Leali too.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
If we get a staring LB, a top CF and maybe a RW we would be CL contenders. Destro would be nice too.

Isla
Asamoah
Higuain/Cavani
Ramirez?
Destro
Pogba
Kolarov

That is godly. Don't forget Leali too.
I don't think Ramirez is a serious consideration at this point given his 'advertised' price, probably the same with Kolarov, but I agree, that is a Godly mercato you got there.

I'm realistically :howler: hoping for Asamoah, Isla, Cavani, Pogba, Giovinco, Leali, and a LB. Along with Martin and Giacc, that's a huge mercato (Edit: probably 90-100M! HA!)

The Destro rumors are pretty interesting though. I haven't seen much of him at all, but people are fapping themselves raw around here!

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
And unlike Inter, we're actually going to be financially secure. Of course, we're definitely going to have a substantial deficit this season and the next but with the money generated by the new stadium and our new commercial and marketing deals, we will be fine.

We gotta step up commercially big time in order to compete financially with other top clubs, though.
With AA at the helm I believe we will soon be up to par with the top Premier League Clubs marketing wise. That's Agnelli's goal.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I don't think we are kidding ourselves that we will actually be able to compete with teams like that financially, but we don't honestly need to too be a successful team. The FFP laws should help somewhat though

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I think udinese deserve alot of credit here. Aside from the d'agostino saga, they have always given us some great deals. And i also want to point out that I think their scouts are some of the best in the world. Every year they sell their top players and still manage to finish in with champions league or europa league position. They know how to spend their money, and they where to find young talent. Thanks udine, one of the only serie a teams that I don't mind and actually have respect for.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Per Wikipedia, Asamoah wears #20. Hat off to Wikipedia if that would be true. But for now, fingers crossed. Also, Isla, co-ownership with Udinese, wears #3. Where do they get this info? (I know Wiki is not a reliable source)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
wut? we get both udinese players already? wut? that moggi-esque work :lol: now get rvp/higuain/cavani and 1 more good offensive player and we have the 2nd coming of moggi :lol:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I think udinese deserve alot of credit here. Aside from the d'agostino saga, they have always given us some great deals. And i also want to point out that I think their scouts are some of the best in the world.
when did they gave us great deals ?

i hardly remember we signed any top player from Udinese ever......

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wouldn't call that a great deal. We paid 10 Million for him, and we also got raped on the Motta deal.

I would say we got some fair deals with them, but nothing particularly great.

Bordeaux giving us Zidane for 3 Million; now that was a great deal :heart: :touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
From the goal.com article: http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...s-reach-agreement-for-isla-and-asamoah-report

"Andy Golding5 minutes ago

Badass Vidal says. - HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
:rofl:

---------- Post added 06.06.2012 at 17:41 ----------

We're going to dominate Serie A like Inter did in our absence.

Except it will be even more impressive without the cheating.
Fucking hell, I really want us to win the CL. It HAS to be our goal to win it in the next 2-3 years.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
If these deals go through I'll be impressed even if say both or 1 did flop that's all on the Player but for what the reported fee is and if official with those reported fees id have to give my hat off to Marotta because that's a well constructed deal in positiOns we needed reinforcements for for our 3-5-2 set up. Not to mention players that are by no means considered back ups.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Udinese director:

"Nothing is concluded, the newspapers may say and write what they want, but the truth is another"
There is talk of a deal for 15 million ...
"The only true thing is that today we met, but this is a preliminary meeting where we discussed the interest of Juventus against two of our players. Negotiations are at an advanced stage, but I repeat that there ' was no agreement and the digits that are read in the papers are not true. We can only confirm the meeting and the interest of Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)