Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Asamoah with Armero would make so much sense than Isla in my opinion. and tbh i don't expext Isla to come. but just getting Asamoah makes me so happy the guy is just class.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Asamoah with Armero would make so much sense than Isla in my opinion. and tbh i don't expext Isla to come. but just getting Asamoah makes me so happy the guy is just class.
I remember Conte and Marotta both complained there isn't much quality LB with the right price around in the market, therefore making it hard for them to acquire the right one.
I don't think Armero is one either.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Fuck isla. He's a rat punk ass bitch. Every since he said shit about Arturo not have respect for his country back during that time Arturo was late for curfew or training. He smells like a Merda player anyways

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I remember Conte and Marotta both complained there isn't much quality LB with the right price around in the market, therefore making it hard for them to acquire the right one.
I don't think Armero is one either.
I don't know Armero well enough to really put in a full 2 cents but PDC is not exactly top class here so unless Armero requires us to break the bank I think he'd improve our overall squad.

Jul 1, 2010
Armero is a strong and athletic player who can provide good crossing (hence his 10 assists) but most of the time, he's a headless chicken who loses the ball a lot due to his poor technique. I wouldn't buy him since our transfer budget is far from being massive and he wouldn't be a big improvement over De Ceglie.

Asamoah, Nani, Dzeko, Destro and Verratti (buy and send him back to Pescara on loan). Now you're talking :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well looks like the lack of Quality LB in this world continues.
Kolarov
Clichy
Evra
Cole
Alvaro
Mathieu
Alba
Coentrao
Marcelo
Criscito
Schmelzer
Lahm
Filipe Luis
Balzaretti
Cissokho
Pieters
Baines
Fabio
Luis Enrique
Chiellini~
Michel Bastos~
Bale~
Alex Sandro
Digne
Ziegler :shifty:
De Ceglie :shifty:
Santon :shifty:

May 22, 2007
Kolarov
Clichy
Evra
Cole
Alvaro
Mathieu
Alba
Coentrao
Marcelo
Criscito
Schmelzer
Lahm
Filipe Luis
Balzaretti
Cissokho
Pieters
Baines
Fabio
Luis Enrique
Chiellini~
Michel Bastos~
Bale~
Alex Sandro
Digne
Ziegler :shifty:
De Ceglie :shifty:
Santon :shifty:
Not a particularly flattering list. I watched some of the Brazil game last night and Marcelo can be the most hilariously bad tackler I've ever seen at times.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well yea, all that money would be well served on buying Kolarov for example, given the amazing depth and quality we have in Licht and Caceres. Our best RB set up in close to a decade maybe more.
This.

We just bought a second RB/CB player in Cáceres, there is no need for Isla. We should focus on a CF, LB/CB and RW after Asamoah, who is, surely, a done deal by now since it's Monday, right Nicholas? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)