Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well I don't agree but anyway if we end up with a better CF and Giovinco (as opposed to Pepsi) on the right wing then we will need a better workrate from our center three and by the way Marchisio's forward runs that you drool over would be less important with competent attackers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Asamoah would bring our midfield to the next level IMO, our midfield is killing it in Italy, but wouldn't be able to do so in Europe. Not because it lacks quality, on the contrary, it lacks depth. Something like Napoli's attacking trident, they wrecked havoc in the CL, but once one of the players was underperforming the trident was no where nearly as effective because their bench was mediocre. So if we were to get Asamoah, the brother would be able to step in for either one of our midfielders and add a different dimension to our approach and continuity, since if namely Cheesio\Vidal were to fuck up we would have a GOOD alternative and not Padoin.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Asamoah would bring our midfield to the next level IMO, our midfield is killing it in Italy, but wouldn't be able to do so in Europe. Not because it lacks quality, on the contrary, it lacks depth. Something like Napoli's attacking trident, they wrecked havoc in the CL, but once one of the players was underperforming the trident was no where nearly as effective because their bench was mediocre. So if we were to get Asamoah, the brother would be able to step in for either one of our midfielders and add a different dimension to our approach and continuity, since if namely Cheesio\Vidal were to fuck up we would have a GOOD alternative and not Padoin.
The Brother explains it clearly. We need Depth and one that's a good option off the bench if we want to go far in the CL. :agree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think it's only wikipedia that has him at 5'8" (1.73m), pretty much everywhere else has him 1.78m, which is more like between 5'10"-5'11". He looks taller than 5'8".

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think it's only wikipedia that has him at 5'8" (1.73m), pretty much everywhere else has him 1.78m, which is more like between 5'10"-5'11". He looks taller than 5'8".
I never noticed him to be short in matches but he looks short in that pic with Pirlo so it must just be positioning in the picture/eye tricks etc. 5'10-11 sounds better.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Asamoah is a top player in my opinion. and he is still young too.
Yep! Looking forward to some serious leg breaking next season protecting Pirlo (with Vidal too)

---------- Post added 02.06.2012 at 10:51 ----------

:edit: Marchisio is a ghost, he can't. But he can make some intelligent runs ( or float/hover around)

:D

[hust/humor_quote] haha [end_quote]

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Yep! Looking forward to some serious leg breaking next season protecting Pirlo (with Vidal too)

---------- Post added 02.06.2012 at 10:51 ----------

:edit: Marchisio is a ghost, he can't. But he can make some intelligent runs ( or float/hover around)

:D

[hust/humor_quote] haha [end_quote]

The correct input code would be something like this

[hust-humor_quote] haha [/hust-homor_quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)