Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are so biased Ahmed, especially when it comes to Cheesio and Matri. Vidal is arguably as important, if not more so than Marchisio. Both have been great for us this season, no doubt.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You are so biased Ahmed, especially when it comes to Cheesio and Matri. Vidal is arguably as important, if not more so than Marchisio. Both have been great for us this season, no doubt.
This. They have been both been great but Vidal is no doubt more important. He made the most successful tackles in Europe out of any player ffs.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I wouldn't think about Asamoah as someone's permanent replacement. We'll play a lot more games next season, and he will get playing time. That's all there is to it. Sometimes it will be on Marchisio's expense, sometimes Vidal's, and yes, sometimes even Pirlo's. Pirlo can't play 45-60 games. So I wouldn't worry about any of this. The important part is that we get him on board, cause he's a very good player and will be useful for us.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I wouldn't think about Asamoah as someone's permanent replacement. We'll play a lot more games next season, and he will get playing time. That's all there is to it. Sometimes it will be on Marchisio's expense, sometimes Vidal's, and yes, sometimes even Pirlo's. Pirlo can't play 45-60 games. So I wouldn't worry about any of this. The important part is that we get him on board, cause he's a very good player and will be useful for us.
Second that.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
third that

discussing who he's gonna replace is really missing the point. we need to raise the quality of our roster. unless ppl here believe we should sign someone inferior just to have MVP always starting games even through injury, suspensions and off form...

i also want kwadwo here because i saw that his nickname is my name :D

May 22, 2007
This exactly, there will have to be squad rotation, everyone will get games.

Tuttosport reports that Marotta offers €14m, and Udinese want €18m. Juventus to include Pazienza (value ~€2m) plus one of Pasquato/Giandonato. If they fail to agree, look for Nainggolan or Behrami rumours.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This just looks like what happens with Udine and Juve every mercato. The D'Agostino and Inler sagas. We even loaned them Pazienza for nothing and theyre still acting like bitches. In fact, Ive realised that the only time they cooperated with us was when they wanted Pepe and Motta off their hands. :lol:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Have any player who left Udinese actually play to the level of hype they were put on before they left Udinese? Look at their list of players who were sold, i feel they are all over valued and over hyped.

Pepe, Motta , Dossena, D'Agostino, Zapata, Gokhan Inler and Sanchez. All these deals were raped by Udinese.
The only deal I can remember which served the buying team well was probably Jankulovski and Iaquinta.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Have any player who left Udinese actually play to the level of hype they were put on before they left Udinese? Look at their list of players who were sold, i feel they are all over valued and over hyped.

Pepe, Motta , Dossena, D'Agostino, Zapata, Gokhan Inler and Sanchez. All these deals were $#@!d by Udinese.
The only deal I can remember which served the buying team well was probably Jankulovski and Iaquinta.
:wth:

I think Bierhoff was the one who they sold on that served the buying team the most. Inler is also good, and I believe Sanchez will give alot to Barcelona.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
:wth:

I think Bierhoff was the one who they sold on that served the buying team the most. Inler is also good, and I believe Sanchez will give alot to Barcelona.
Ya true how could i forget Bierhoff. But Inler and Sanchez, the form they showed in this season doesn't justify the price tag and the hyped that was placed on them.

Iaquinta was signed for 10 m as a fourth choice to ADP, Trez and Ibra. For that value and that role , he justified his price tag i feel.His price was slightly higher due to his exploits in the UCL and WC.
Jankulovski was probably the best LB Milan had for years and he was just signed for 8m. That void has not been filled by Milan ever since.

I hate transfer dealings with Udinese. Out of sudden they will inflate their players price as if they are the stars of tomorrow. Hopefully, with Kwadwo we ripped off Udinese than them ripping us off.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

Pepe, Motta , Dossena, D'Agostino, Zapata, Gokhan Inler and Sanchez. All these deals were raped by Udinese.

---------- Post added 29.05.2012 at 17:53 ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)