Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Armero is just another tanned version of Krasic.

Okay maybe he's got a bit more pace.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Where ya'll at? Shit seems to be going down here. Udinese interested in getting some players back according to their president before deal can be made.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yes true. And Conte is n willing to give up Marrone, who will stay next season. So Pogba might end up going on a loan or co ownership along with all of Pazienza and 10-12m.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I don't think Pogba if signed is going to go anywhere. He wants first team football with the team he belongs to. Reading the Man U forum about him and he wanted to be in the first team of united not to be loaned out so i doubt he'd come here if he knew he was just going to get loaned out but obviously I wasn't at the meetings so who knows.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Also I can see Matri being offered into the deal since di Natalie isn't getting younger or even the other half of immobile. Is Asamoah even worth all this trouble? I haven't seen him besides our 2 games against him. Can he be world class? Or is be just a squad player if put on a toP team in europe

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
He's defo worth it. As argued b4, he's competent enough to challenge/rotate with Marchi. we really need him for our two top competitions cuz we sure as sh!t won't be able to pull it with Padoin/Marrone, against europe's elite.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Padoin..no. But Maronne with a bit of experience I'm pretty sure he'd be more than capable to compete against the weaker teams in the CL.

As for Kwadwo he's worth the trouble. He'd give us some peace of mind if Cheesio\Vidal were injured\under-performing. Not sure about him becoming WC, but he already is a solid player and he most certainly become a great player for us.

Primitive

Jul 21, 2011
Also I can see Matri being offered into the deal since di Natalie isn't getting younger or even the other half of immobile. Is Asamoah even worth all this trouble? I haven't seen him besides our 2 games against him. Can he be world class? Or is be just a squad player if put on a toP team in europe
Totally worth it!!! If we want a player who can cover at least 2 of our MF positions it's him(he can cover also pirlo's position on the field, but his passing range isn't impresive). What really impresses me about Asamoah is how dynamic he is. His acceleration is enormous - in just a second he is past the player in one on one. He has a lot of stamina and in every stage of the game you can see him making runs forward. Has a good shot, although he don't use it quite often from what i've watched(maybe just a lack of confidence). Guys i tell you if we buy this player our MF is set for CL(considering Marone stays).

P.S. his price in a year or two would be 25-30 mil mark my words. If we can land him with a player and 10-15mil we have a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)