Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
RAMI¹⁰;3686872 said:
Boriello? :D
isnt bought yet, came to replace fading matri, worked hard, and when the final games came, started to score all the important goals. apart from the clinching goal, wich del piero scored.

I don't like Quagliarella..
was our most important player before he got injured in the 2010-2011 campaign, reason we were somehow got second trough movement and goals, despite us having a very predictable/coubterable playstyle

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Quag has been impressive in his first season with us, much more than late in this season's Borriello. Let's not forget that Quag has been out for half a season last year and then Conte wouldn't play him until we played almost half of our season because some physical problems. He faced much bigger fitness problem than Borriello. This season's Quag has been a bit disappointing (for his standards) but he's not at his best and hopefully will regain his best again in the near future.
I think clearly mentioned a couple of time , that he was disappointing in the winning season. My post was regarding the winning season. Everyone knows about his first season where he was impressive till he got injured. Your post was highlighting his contribution when we ended 7th in the league, while i was just merely comparing two players who played in the same team in the winning season. But i think we both agree, which ever of them staying needs to improve more.

Well said AgP..

:lol: aod1984
Wow that's rather a constructive reply. I can't see what's so funny unless you are imagining things.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Di Natalie retiring? No way with Champions League finally happening.

And Armero, please let it be Armero. He'd be the perfect left wingback for our 3-5-2. He's amazing and had 10 assist last season from that wingback position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)