Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Udinese is really admirable for their scout/transfer work!
They have sold their core and yet here they are with a new one! And everybody is ready to buy again from them!
They are right though, they would send the wrong message to future players if they sell their core before x-mas.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
After doing the best we can for these players, i really dont care how many Pogbas, Verattis and Asamoahs we will be buy for the depth.
As we will at least have a competitive line up, at least on paper.
so our unbeaten serie a winning team, is not competitive? how you rate our players has been proven wrong.

pogbas and verattis are the FUTURE, and this maybe the only way for teams with limited funds to compete with city and other infinitly rich clubs.

---------- Post added 23.05.2012 at 22:41 ----------

i think Asamoah would mean marchisio would have to step up his game to keep his place in the first 11.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Like i said. Preferably we shouldnt invest on CMs again, but if we do, let it be for the last time.
Asamoah would only be the lesser evil. Anything bellow him, just a waste of time and resources. Still a compromise IMO, but i wont complain if its the last time i see it happening. Still, that doesnt change the fact that it is a bad habbit we have abused, in favor of what we trully needed...

Marotta has been around for 2 season, but he repeated the very same mistakes though.
A fool man who does not care about past mistakes, is destined to repeat them. Secco ignored the LB, LM and CB issues and spread the money mostly on questionable CMs and SSs, in each and every transfer window.
How that justifies Marotta ignoring the fact that he ignored our needs for a starter LB and a starter LM?
The material Marotta inhereted in the CMs and SS position was far superior than the LM and LB material.
He fail to priorise and again spend the most on new CM and SSs and again the least on LB and LB.
The balance was broken before him yes, but how does this justifies breaking it even more, instead of trying to fix it?

Of Veratti i know that he is young, Italian, unexperienced in highly competitive football, unproven in serie A, NT capper = overrated in Italy, esp for the nationalists, having nearly the same asking price as Asamoah and not being able to become a starter for the 2012-2013 season, isnt this enough?
Lets make a non paper deal to get him next year. Or even this year i wouldnt mind him, but after settling the starter issues.
IMO Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal are great starting options, if we get Asamoah from the cash we will make from Melo, any other player in this level, that would be great, as we need the extra depth no doubt, but not in expense of our starter needs.

IMO, we need a top class finisher above all else. A better starter than Bonucci after that. And a left wing back better than DC if we select the 3-5-2 or a right forward better than Pepe and Krasic, if we dont use Quaq there.

After doing the best we can for these players, i really dont care how many Pogbas, Verattis and Asamoahs we will be buy for the depth.
As we will at least have a competitive line up, at least on paper.

Mar 9, 2006
We have Marrone, Pirlo, Marchisio e Vidal plus we have rights on Pazienza, Melo plus probably Pogba but no Marotta is about to spend another 10 millions on 4th or 5th choice midfielder :sergio: what's going on with team transfers politic :sergio:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3686589 said:
We have Marrone, Pirlo, Marchisio e Vidal plus we have rights on Pazienza, Melo plus probably Pogba but no Marotta is about to spend another 10 millions on 4th or 5th choice midfielder :sergio: what's going on with team transfers politic :sergio:
Melo and Pazienza are gonna be sold, Marronne is gonna be loaned oud probably, so that leaves us with Marchi, Pirlo and Vidal as a CMs. Padoin can be used here, but cause of his versatility he will be used in many possitions when needed, not a strict CM backup. So we will need 2-3 new names in the midfield (2 if Marrone stays). Asamoah, Pogba and Verratti would be perfect rotation options.

Mar 9, 2006
Melo and Pazienza are gonna be sold, Marronne is gonna be loaned oud probably, so that leaves us with Marchi, Pirlo and Vidal as a CMs. Padoin can be used here, but cause of his versatility he will be used in many possitions when needed, not a strict CM backup. So we will need 2-3 new names in the midfield (2 if Marrone stays). Asamoah, Pogba and Verratti would be perfect rotation options.
When they will be sold only after this we could buy somebody

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
RAMI¹⁰;3686872 said:
Boriello? :D
I don't like Quagliarella..
I think Quag is a bigger failure than Bori , for the season that just ended. Though Quag is a year younger than Bori, he costed us 2.5 million more . That is if we were to sign Bori at the fixed 8m price. Rumor's has it we are to negotiate to lower it.
For Serie A 2011/2012 season, Quag has started 9 games and 14 substitute appearance scoring 4 goals and 0 assist.
For Seria A 2011/2012 season, Bori has started 6 games and 7 substitute appearance scoring 2 goals and 1 assist.
The stats would paint the same picture. What it doesn't show is , Bori came as a long signing on January. Conte has mentioned a few times, that if Bori came earlier and had a proper pre-season , he would have done much more better.
So it shows that Bori has the coach's trust.
Out of Quag's 4 goals , none of them was a game changer. Basically Quag goals, didn't break any deadlock. They are all goals when Juve are leading. But Boriello goal at Cesena , was the match winner and he also assisted the opening goal in Atalanta. Quag's isn't the guy who going to help you open up games. Not saying Bori is the best in the business, but he does it better than Quag.
Finally, Quag doesn't know where his priorities are. We had game to chase when in the Coppa Italia final and what he does, he gets himself sent off after playing just 10 minutes plus. I know we were already down by 2 goals, but we shouldn't give up. If you can't score , please dun't let your team mates down by getting sent off.

Quag is the bigger failure than Bori, in our winning season.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Quag has been impressive in his first season with us, much more than late in this season's Borriello. Let's not forget that Quag has been out for half a season last year and then Conte wouldn't play him until we played almost half of our season because some physical problems. He faced much bigger fitness problem than Borriello. This season's Quag has been a bit disappointing (for his standards) but he's not at his best and hopefully will regain his best again in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)