Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No one cares about your posts, that's why we don't read them.
o yes you do and you care enough to report with a gif... if you wouldnt, you would just skip them, but they do touch you, cause deep inside you know i am right and in lack of counter arguments, you just react like any pawned kid would do...
:lol:

Cron, we're looking for 2-3 TOP class players, the rest are for the bench. Chill!
Isnt this the suppossed case for the past 7 years?
And if we spend 15mil on each of the 3 bench players we are after(Destro, Veratti, Asamoah) wouldnt this affect our budget and time for efficient transfer hunting of the 3 main targets?
Isnt this exactly how we have failed to buy a LB and CB last year and only got Elia in the last day?
Repeating the very same mistakes again and again and again...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Didnt you just agree in previous page Asamoah would be an end to our CM hunt of past 7 years? (btw, why hold that against Marrotta, been around for 2), now he is amongst the same mistakes of the past? Make up your mind. And what do you know of Verratti to call him a mistake?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #323
    We were in no position to get those top players in the past. Now we can. The budget seems pretty good from what I read. Of course we'd need to sell some players for at least 30m.

Jul 1, 2010
    o yes you do and you care enough to report with a gif... if you wouldnt, you would just skip them, but they do touch you, cause deep inside you know i am right and in lack of counter arguments, you just react like any pawned kid would do...

Isnt this the suppossed case for the past 7 years?
    And if we spend 15mil on each of the 3 bench players we are after(Destro, Veratti, Asamoah) wouldnt this affect our budget and time for efficient transfer hunting of the 3 main targets?
    Isnt this exactly how we have failed to buy a LB and CB last year and only got Elia in the last day?
    Repeating the very same mistakes again and again and again...
    Of course, you're spot on...

:lol:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Didnt you just agree in previous page Asamoah would be an end to our CM hunt of past 7 years? (btw, why hold that against Marrotta, been around for 2), now he is amongst the same mistakes of the past? Make up your mind. And what do you know of Verratti to call him a mistake?
    Like i said. Preferably we shouldnt invest on CMs again, but if we do, let it be for the last time.
    Asamoah would only be the lesser evil. Anything bellow him, just a waste of time and resources. Still a compromise IMO, but i wont complain if its the last time i see it happening. Still, that doesnt change the fact that it is a bad habbit we have abused, in favor of what we trully needed...

Marotta has been around for 2 season, but he repeated the very same mistakes though.
    A fool man who does not care about past mistakes, is destined to repeat them. Secco ignored the LB, LM and CB issues and spread the money mostly on questionable CMs and SSs, in each and every transfer window.
    How that justifies Marotta ignoring the fact that he ignored our needs for a starter LB and a starter LM?
    The material Marotta inhereted in the CMs and SS position was far superior than the LM and LB material.
    He fail to priorise and again spend the most on new CM and SSs and again the least on LB and LB.
    The balance was broken before him yes, but how does this justifies breaking it even more, instead of trying to fix it?

Of Veratti i know that he is young, Italian, unexperienced in highly competitive football, unproven in serie A, NT capper = overrated in Italy, esp for the nationalists, having nearly the same asking price as Asamoah and not being able to become a starter for the 2012-2013 season, isnt this enough?
    Lets make a non paper deal to get him next year. Or even this year i wouldnt mind him, but after settling the starter issues.
    IMO Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal are great starting options, if we get Asamoah from the cash we will make from Melo, any other player in this level, that would be great, as we need the extra depth no doubt, but not in expense of our starter needs.

IMO, we need a top class finisher above all else. A better starter than Bonucci after that. And a left wing back better than DC if we select the 3-5-2 or a right forward better than Pepe and Krasic, if we dont use Quaq there.

After doing the best we can for these players, i really dont care how many Pogbas, Verattis and Asamoahs we will be buy for the depth.
    As we will at least have a competitive line up, at least on paper.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Like i said. Preferably we shouldnt invest on CMs again, but if we do, let it be for the last time.
    Asamoah would only be the lesser evil. Anything bellow him, just a waste of time and resources. Still a compromise IMO, but i wont complain if its the last time i see it happening. Still, that doesnt change the fact that it is a bad habbit we have abused, in favor of what we trully needed...

Marotta has been around for 2 season, but he repeated the very same mistakes though.
    A fool man who does not care about past mistakes, is destined to repeat them. Secco ignored the LB, LM and CB issues and spread the money mostly on questionable CMs and SSs, in each and every transfer window.
    How that justifies Marotta ignoring the fact that he ignored our needs for a starter LB and a starter LM?
    The material Marotta inhereted in the CMs and SS position was far superior than the LM and LB material.
    He fail to priorise and again spend the most on new CM and SSs and again the least on LB and LB.
    The balance was broken before him yes, but how does this justifies breaking it even more, instead of trying to fix it?

Of Veratti i know that he is young, Italian, unexperienced in highly competitive football, unproven in serie A, NT capper = overrated in Italy, esp for the nationalists, having nearly the same asking price as Asamoah and not being able to become a starter for the 2012-2013 season, isnt this enough?
    Lets make a non paper deal to get him next year. Or even this year i wouldnt mind him, but after settling the starter issues.
    IMO Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal are great starting options, if we get Asamoah from the cash we will make from Melo, any other player in this level, that would be great, as we need the extra depth no doubt, but not in expense of our starter needs.

IMO, we need a top class finisher above all else. A better starter than Bonucci after that. And a left wing back better than DC if we select the 3-5-2 or a right forward better than Pepe and Krasic, if we dont use Quaq there.

After doing the best we can for these players, i really dont care how many Pogbas, Verattis and Asamoahs we will be buy for the depth.
    As we will at least have a competitive line up, at least on paper.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Sorry Cron, didn't really mean it, just wanted an excuse to use one of those Gifs :D
    dont mind, i didnt wrote that for you anyway...i wrote for Osman or anyone else who cares to make a constructive dialog about this issue.
    i dont care if you read it or not, i only care you guys not to derail the thread, but if the mods dont mind it and encourage derailing threads, no one can do smth about it...
    I dont care about childish vendettas, i come here to talk about Juventus, with anyone who feels the need for that.
    I cant oblige anyone to hear me, neither can anyone oblige me to hear him.

This is how open forums work... but it seems that my words have a stronger effect...
    The way everybody responds to them show their value and quality, everybody can see and rate that.
    And everybody can see and rate how i react.

I guess everybody has the right to troll this time and the one line mockery posts have even less content.
    I m sure that there are members who dont take this, or any discussion seriously, or maybe anything in life for the same matter...

Since the forum isnt moderated, they are free to derail it for anyone that actually cares though...

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    Pozzo just mentioned they are not planning to sell any of their star players this summer. I think it's going to be a long process if we are seriously after Kwadwo.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Udinese 'won't sell crown jewels'
    By Football Italia staff

Udinese “have no intention of selling our crown jewels,” warned patron Giampaolo Pozzo ahead of the Champions League qualifier.

The Friulani have become famous for finding young talents and selling them off to bigger clubs, so many are hovering around for the likes of Mehdi Benatia, Mauricio Isla, Luis Muriel and Kwadwo Asamoah.

“First of all I’d like to point out no real concrete offers have arrived for our players, but above all Udinese have no intention of selling our crown jewels,” said Pozzo.

“We do not intend to throw away all the good work we’ve done with such effort over the last two years. The team and staff have done exceptionally well and the club is working to ensure they have at their disposal the players, infrastructure and environment that is modern, efficient and state of the art.

“Those can help us reach our real objective, which is to consolidate the step up in quality we have made in the last two years.”

This is the second consecutive campaign that has seen Udinese reach the Champions League preliminary round, finishing fourth in Serie A last season and third this term.

“We have neither need nor desire to sell our prize assets. The world economic situation is clear to all and I don’t think, aside from the top three or four European clubs, that there are so many geese laying golden eggs to satisfy our players more than we could here in Udine.

“A new stadium and the Champions League, which we intend to experience for as long as possible, can allow us to make that step forward in quality and in economic importance.

“We are doing the practically impossible to make Udinese a top level club and the results are proving us right. Clearly if Real Madrid or Barcelona were to come knocking, it’s like winning the lottery for a player.

“I think everyone should realise that Udinese is becoming a point of arrival and not just a stepping stone,” continued Pozzo.

“After having reached Paradise, we want to stabilise our position at the top. Antonio Di Natale is the perfect example of how you can grow old happy in every aspect, while going round the world you risk being burned and ending your career early.

“We finished third, qualified for the Champions League preliminary round and now want to go forward. I haven’t the slightest intention of tolerating anyone who has even the slightest desire to ruin all the hard work and sweat we’ve put in to get here.”

--

wanker.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)