Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Mark, you're going full speed with the teasing, all over the place... Surely you have something up your sleeve? :p

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Told ya that we will always find an excuse to spend 15-20 for a CM in each and every year...no matter if we rank 7th or win the league... the rest were mere excuses...

However i will be pleased if we only focus on 2-3 starter targets (Finisher, CB and CM) this year and stop wasting time and cash on secondary opportunity targets. Esp with the Euro around, that will inflate prices and practically waste half of mercato time.

Jul 1, 2010
Told ya that we will always find an excuse to spend 15-20 for a CM in each and every year...no matter if we rank 7th or win the league... the rest were mere excuses...

However i will be pleased if we only focus on 2-3 starter targets (Finisher, CB and CM) this year and stop wasting time and cash on secondary opportunity targets. Esp with the Euro around, that will inflate prices and practically waste half of mercato time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are hating on Marrotta for trying to get a CM, while you yourself say you would be pleased if one of the targets we should focus on should be a CM?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You are hating on Marrotta for trying to get a CM, while you yourself say you would be pleased if one of the targets we should focus on should be a CM?
I expect us for 7 years to start adding mediocre quantity and focus on quality.
We already have 3 starters and many talents floating around for depth.
An Asamoah means that we will at last stop wasting time and bleeding cash, on the very same position further more, in the future!
It wouldnt be my first pick now, but considering the last 6 years, of Almirons, Candrevas, Piazenzas and Padoins, i would gladly accept an Asamoah to end this charade...

Jul 1, 2010
I expect us for 7 years to start adding mediocre quantity and focus on quality.
We already have 3 starters and many talents floating around for depth.
An Asamoah means that we will at last stop wasting time and bleeding cash, on the very same position further more, in the future!
It wouldnt be my first pick now, but considering the last 6 years, of Almirons, Candrevas, Piazenzas and Padoins, i would gladly accept an Asamoah to end this charade...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
grow up, you only make a fool of your selves...
no one cares if you read it or not, this a public forum, if everyone would post an animated gif for any post he skips, every single thread would be severely derailed.

Just ignore me, but respect the rest of your fellow posters...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #318
    :lol:

Cron, we're looking for 2-3 TOP class players, the rest are for the bench. Chill!

Jul 1, 2010
    grow up, you only make a fool of your selves...
    no one cares if you read it or not, this a public forum, if everyone would post an animated gif for any post he skips, every single thread would be severely derailed.

Just ignore me, but respect the rest of your fellow posters...
    No one cares about your posts, that's why we don't read them.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #320
    Mark, you're going full speed with the teasing, all over the place... Surely you have something up your sleeve? :p
    ORANGE!!!

I keed! :D

still same old news. Check the 1st post in the whishlist thread for the rumor list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)