Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we offer them Marrone on a co-ownership deal, it better be with a fixed buyback clause of 4 Million or something. I don't want us to have to go back and buy his half for a substantial amount of money.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Yeah, he's basically the perfect age for us, hasn't quite hit his prime yet. We definitely need more options in midfield... we had very few injuries there this season.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
That's the point... We don't need a backup, we need someone to insert into the rotation. There will be plenty of games for all of them, even without injuries;;;

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
Then whar we waiting for???enough with the smokescreens...im all coughs i cant breath i cant see help!!! Capitano!!! Damn...first i get the smokes...then the coughs...and niw no more capitanoooooooo :-((((

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
top teams such as? I can only think of Manure or the Merdas.
I'd say with time he could force his way into starting 11 into a lot of top teams except Real, Barca, City, PSG, Bayern and maybe Juventus, many top teams are in need of energetic, young and quality CM's, especially in England and Italy.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i like the people who is sayin' is he good or decent?! :D this guy is the classy version of African players, like our Appiah and Essian too. just get him he will add a lot to our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)