Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I think Marrone will go. We should protect the kids interest t and let him go to allow him to grow. Similar to Giovinco move. A couple of years would do great in his progress.

May 22, 2007
:lol: Udinese are notoriously tough to negotiate with. They'd laugh at us if we made an offer like that. However, we are not desperate for Asamoah, just as we weren't desperate for D'Agostino back then as well :klin:
Erm yeah, start low and see how low you can keep it?

That there is roughly €15m worth at least.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marrone would defenitely have to leave if we sign Asamoah, so it might aswell be to a good side like Udinese if so (they would insist on co-own for incentive to develop him and we would have to prolly), or Pescara (loan deal easier with them prolly) as a thank you for Verratti :D

Needless to say, Marrone needs playing time, he only got like 2 Serie A games and some coppa games this entire season, next season as this thread shows we are adding more competition. Despite adding CL games to give more opportunities, I dont see a player Conte only used for 2 Serie A games being played in do-or-die CL fixtures.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
the music :sergio:

DDGFDFHDFHJFGDSGDGH DSFSFRSETRDGDFGDFERTDFG DFGESWRDGDFHFHJVSFSDFDSGF SFSDGTDGCBCBDSFSFGF SFSDFWRSDGFGNHJCBDG

Lay awayyyy lay awayyyyyyyy lay awayyyyyy lay awayyyyyyyy
I don't mind Sway, but I'm not sure what his buddy from Ghana is rapping about, some bullshit probably.

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 17:12 ----------

If we get Asamoah, am I the only one who's pretty convinced that he'll end up forcing Marchisio to the bench?
Yes, I am this convinced
VVVVVVV

:lol: :lol:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If we get Asamoah, am I the only one who's pretty convinced that he'll end up forcing Marchisio to the bench?
I guess he will rotate alot with vidal and marchisio specially marchisio :D which is great. but what about Pirlo we need his substitute like Veratti as a priority also.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, you are not (not convinced, but could see it happen), but there would be enough close competition for them to rotate for a bit too. But can see Asamoah being used in more imposing games.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The intelligence and tactical side will allways favor marchisio. i also think if he has competition, he'll only become better.

about marrone, i read that its gonna be 50% and a buyback clausule

whats bad about that ? it helps to get a great addition now, and if he shines we'll get him back cheap

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
you're also convinced that Giovinco will play for Juve again.
Don't make this about Giovinco or anything like that. I actually even like Marchisio. But Asamoah seems to be one of the finest midfielders in the league with a potential that could lead him to the starting 11 of plenty of top teams in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)