Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If we really going after Asamoah, we should offer them 12 + full of pacienza, and just a loan of Marrone. But i doubt that would be the case. And we should include the clause that players owned by us should not be able to play against us.
Seeing we are going after Asamoah, anyone can describe how his gameplay going to fit Juve 3 man midfield? I hardly follow him .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We can never have enough CMs... why do we need to spend 10-15 for yet another CM AGAIN?
Asamoah in that investment, is coming as a starter, so who are we benching, Pirlo, Marchisio or Vidal?
And we havent learned anything from half loan, half sell offs, we should better sell Marrone completely if we dont believe in him...
I dont they are stupid enough to get Piazenza, only Marotta is...
Or we could just xchange him with Melo...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You do know we have CL football next season, but we didn't this season?

Pazienza is a Moggi move; sign for free, sell for €4m. Pazienza is gone.

So after MVP we have Marrone and the versatile but not really a CM Padoin. You don't think we need one? Melo is not an option, he's already left in his mind and doesn't fit the team model.

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 13:30 ----------

"Welcome to Fenerbahce" :lol: They are on every vid.
I'm sure Fenerbahce are at the top of his list :D

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He could play across the midfield three, something a little different to what we have, he's a little like a hybrid of our current three.

I know his energy is high, but apart from that his stats doesn't impress in passing accuracy, shooting or ball winning. Which is the 3 main attributes of Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal. He does look rather average from the video though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I didn't say he had the best attributes of those players, I think a few more teams would be after him otherwise :D He has a bit of each, good all round player.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Is he an average player or someone who would improve our midfield? We saw how the signing of Vidal and Pirlo transform the midfield to a greater height. Can Asamoah actually improve the midfield or are we just expecting him to be a cover ?

May 22, 2007
Because he'd be very essential, I'd reluctantly accept €18m but we should try including players in the deal to take money off the wage bill.

Edit: Still not fucking sure on how Juventus is going to manage all these central midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)