Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
When Pirlo was forced to play with his weaker leg the standard dropped.

Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Kwadwo, Marrone, Padoin, Giaccherini

I'm not really sure what we're looking at for our first team midfield, if we sign Kwadwo. And with Pogba and Verratti on top of that?
i dont expect too much from padoin...as for marrone i wudnt expect too much too soon especially in high pressure situations(im leaving myself to be pleasantly surprised in this regard) and giacherrini remains a part timer CM and/or for use for special tactical tweaks by conte in that CM position...if we do expect our game to revolve around the 'pirlo-role' its important we acquire AND keep veratti and heavily use him during pre-season especially...3 competitions is alotts running and running with alot of intensity especially in CL and weeks where we have both CL and serie a engagements...kwadwo is very necessary..our medical staff and fitness trainers need to be on point more than ever next season..

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
i dont expect too much from padoin...as for marrone i wudnt expect too much too soon especially in high pressure situations(im leaving myself to be pleasantly surprised in this regard) and giacherrini remains a part timer CM and/or for use for special tactical tweaks by conte in that CM position...if we do expect our game to revolve around the 'pirlo-role' its important we acquire AND keep veratti and heavily use him during pre-season especially...3 competitions is alotts running and running with alot of intensity especially in CL and weeks where we have both CL and serie a engagements...kwadwo is very necessary..our medical staff and fitness trainers need to be on point more than ever next season..
Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Kwadwo and Giaccherini would be certain for next season.

Between Padoin and Marrone, I'd obviously keep the latter. Hard to see Padoin leave though, too versatile. It would really suck for Marrone to be forced out by Giac and Padoin.

Having a substitute for Pirlo might be important, so Verratti stays if purchased?

Pogba leaves Man Utd because he doesn't get games...what would he arrive to? Would he be up for a loan?

Kondogbia, who even knows? I think a loan would be a good bet, or a co-own. Maybe to Udinese?

ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)