Kompany & Van den borre (1 Viewer)

Oct 24, 2005
Hello everybody,

i had a discussion with a dutch person, and you could help me. He said nobody knows Kompany and Van den Borre. So my question is : what do you know about them. Please don't search on google , just say what you know.

thanx you very much

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Van den borre plays on the rigth side of the defense!
He is 17 years old, and plays for Anderlecht!
He is very talented!

Kompany plays also at Anderlecht and is 18 (or now 19) years old center defense!

He made a few games for the nationalteam!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Purple Ice ] ++
Hello everybody,

i had a discussion with a dutch person, and you could help me. He said nobody knows Kompany and Van den Borre. So my question is : what do you know about them. Please don't search on google , just say what you know.

thanx you very much
Why the hell would you ask a Dutch person about Belgian players?

OP
Oct 24, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    I'm a member of a ducht/flemish forum
    and there are a lot of discussions between ducht members and flemish members.
    Most of the time , the subject is cycling. They are proud of their talents (Thomas dekker , Kaj Reus) but when we ( = the belgians) say something about tom boonen....
    But now , he said , in the footballpart, that nobody in europe knows Vandenborre and Kompany and that all rumours of their transfer were told by "jalous belgian people"
    So i wanted to proof that he's wrong

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Oh... Sounds like a pretty sad forum to me but alright, good luck :D

For the record: I'm Dutch and I know Vincent Kompany and Anthony van den Borre quite well; I always tape Belgian football when they show it on Canvas so I can watch it later (I never watch it live though; they often show it during Dutch football). And I occasionally watch the Champions League on Canvas as well; when I get so nervous watching Ajax that I can't stand it anymore and I have to change channels :D

EDIT: Mind you, I was born in the South (Zeeland), so it's different. We tend to know a lot more about Belgium than people North of the three great rivers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)